Bread

Genre - Viva-la-smoot
Warnings - Smoot, swearing
Prompt - "I love you so much."
Requested - No, but I wanted to make this ;)
POV - Second (didn't expect that?)
A/N: This is a Hamcast. I may make another book of Hamcast oneshots; would you want that? Ever wanted to see Oak dancing?

:-: :-:

You awoke to the sound of rain and the tasty smell of rising bread. Your bed was cooler than normal, so you figured your husband, Okieriete, was the one moving around in the kitchen.

A yawn escaped your plump lips and you stretched luxuriously, a satisfying pop clarifying that was a most acceptable stretch. And man, did it feel good. You heaved yourself out of bed and made your way for the kitchen, leaning silently against the doorframe.

You watched Oak dance and shimmy to some kinda slinky jazz music. In a beautiful display of masculine grace, he pirouetted to face you.

"Ah, and the beautiful Y/N awakes!" Oak chirped and a blush rose to your cheeks from his works. "Welcome to the world of living!" He said, cheerily, and samba-ed his way over to you, wooden spoon in hand. Oak scooped you into a tangle and you burst into an, in Oak's (and Pepsi's!) opinion, adorable fit of laughter. As you laughed, you let him dance you around the kitchen. He held the spoon between he pearly teeth like a rose. When the song ended, Oak dipped you down and tossed the wooden spoon off to the side. Before you could react, Oak's lips brushed against yours. He pulled back for a fraction of a second, his eyes met yours and you knew exactly what he intended to do. (That was long ;-;)

In one swift motion, Oak pulled your thighs up around his hips. Leaning you back over the counter, he checked the timer on the oven and looked back to you. "23 minutes until this is ready, baby, you think you can last that long?" He challenged with the raise of a brow. Before you could reply he dipped down to your neck and sunk his teeth into your soft flesh, and your entire body tingled with delight. "Yes..." you breathed, Oak scooped you up. "Lets go."

Oak held you close to him and started walking down the hall towards the bedroom. Kicking the door open, he tossed you onto the bed, "You know the drill, sweetcheeks." He breathed, voice low, leaning against the closed door. "Get those damned clothes off and let me see what I'm up against!" (Nothin' much from me bro)

You started to obey immediately, pulling your shirt—Oak's shirt you wore—off. Your pajama shorts were next, and you were left standing in your panties; which were quick to disappear. Oak had started to slowly prowl towards you, eyes targeting you as if you were his next meal, eyes lit with lust and a half-smile on his kissable lips.

"Lie back, babygirl, knees up." Oak hummed, "Let me look at you." His voice was low and quiet and full of promise. You laid on the edge of the bed, knees bent and legs spreading open, shivering as you felt a wave of cool air between your legs. The sensation was soon lost though, because Oak's hand was sliding between your folds, up your cleft, stopping with his thumb gently pressing against your clit. He didn't move. He just kept his thumb there. He leaned over you, hooking your left leg over his broad shoulder. The tip of his tongue glided along the shell of your ear.

"So wet.. you just can't control yourself around me, can you?" He teased, his hot breath against your ear sending chills down your spine. You could feel his hardening cock press against your thigh. "Goddamnit Oak! Get your fucking pants off and give me attention!" You whined, huffing. Oak pulled away from you sharply and you gasped.

Looking up, you saw him shedding his clothes. He stripped his shirts and let them fall to the floor, his boxers not long after. And finally, his shirt was tugged off overhead, tracking his delicious abs that littered up his stomach. When he was finished he ran his hand up your leg, looked at you for a moment, before jerking his chin up towards the headboard. "Up there. Lie back on the pillows. Gotta make sure you're comfortable." You smiled at how concerned Oak was for you, moving yourself up as he had asked. He checked his phone. (Bro, where'd you get it??)

"We got 12 minutes left, Y/N, think you can last that long?" He was poised over you, arms on ether side of your head, holding himself above you. You could feel his hips resting between your legs, the head of his cock grazing against your clit. It was absolutely torturous. "Oak, I can last forever. Please, just give me what I want!" Your hands found his shoulders, ran over his smooth brown skin and pressed at the small of his back. "Oak.." he smiled.

"I want you to look at me the whole time. I want to see every expression." You needed him so badly right now. "Yes sir." You growled impatiently, earning a deep chuckle from him. He shifted over you and you could feel the head of his cock press into you. You hummed in satisfaction and relief, relishing at the feeling. Oak continued pushing his hips forward into his cock rested snuggly inside you, filling you up completely.

Oak rested his weight onto his forearms on either side of your head. You felt him start moving in minuscule increments at first, tapping against your g-spot with every moment. Before long he was picking up speed and grunting with each thrust. You could feel him hitting you hard and deep.

Heat began to pool in your belly, your entire body tensing with expectation. You snaked your legs around his waist, allowing Oak to hit at a new angle. You were gasping quietly, gazing up at Oak in wonder. The beautiful chocolate-brown man that was panting above you.

"Oh...my god. You... do things to...me; that I can't... even describe!" Oak huffed. His hips were pushing up against you frantically. All you could do was moan in reply. "Oak! I.." he leaned his head down and smacked his lips onto yours, the kiss was hard and rough, full of passion. "Come. Now. You're beautiful when you're like this, coming undone under me." His voice was thick and deep and husky, and it sent you over the edge.

The knot inside you burst, sending tendrils of bliss throughout your quivering body, which trembled involuntarily. Your back arched into Oak's firm chest, eyes squeezing shut as you clung onto him. A moment later he groaned and a rush of heat filled you. (You're on a pregnancy test, don't worry-)

Oak pressed deep inside you, panting, arms shaking, before he pulled out of you. And once he was out, he flopped right next to you, unable to hold himself up any longer. His dark skin was sleek with sweat and his ribs were heaving. You reached over and threaded your hand through his short, dark curls. His eyes flickered opened and he turned to gaze at the wonderful sight of you, and he brushed his fingertips song your lips.

"You make me feel things." (Boners?) Oak murmured, and you laughed and kissed his palm sweetly. He was still looking at you in wonder, "I love you so much, Y/N." You smiled, "I love you too, Big-Bear." Oak closed his eyes for a second, a smile still toying on those gorgeous brown lips. "Shit!! I forgot about breakfast!" He exclaimed, clambering out of bed. He threw on his shirt and wiggled into his boxers, making his way out the door just as he was stepping into his shorts. He then sprinted into the kitchen.

You snickered to yourself and put your own clothes back on, trotting out when you were finished. The rain was still spattering on the windows, but Oak had made an incredible array of breakfast foods. (Like in the hotels and shit-) Including the freshly baked loaf of (*cough* French- *cough*) bread.