"What do you plan on doing for the rest of your life?"

Era: Modern, cause, why not. (Tbh, it's easier to write—you don't have to remember as much. <—proves how lazy I am sometimes)
Prompt: "Marry me?"
Requested: Livy1391
It's thy first Washing Machine chapter in here, whoo! Let's see how well this goes..

:-: :-:

Third Person POV

George watched as his girlfriend, Y/N, approached him, a longing look in his eyes. Y/N smiled up at the taller person, giving his lips a quick peck.

"So, what're we doing?" "Oh, Y'know, the usual." George snickered, placing a kiss on her forehead. Y/N blushed lightly as she took his hand in hers, "Well let's go then!" And so they did. They headed to their favorite restaurant as they chatted and laughed.

(I prefer fast food over restaurants lmao)

When they arrived George had a spot reserved for them, he turned to the woman at the counter. (Brace ya'selves. Thot alert!) She wore a tight white button up shirt, a short black skirt with a pair of black heels to match.

Most of her cleavage shown and you could just barely see her black bra. Y/N shuddered at the sight, cringing on the inside. (Same bro) When she looked up from her phone she batted her lashes at George.

Washington shifted uncomfortably before swallowing harshly, "Table for two under, Washington." He choked out. The woman smirked and leaned forward, now you could see down her shirt, and this bitch knew well that you could.

She propped her chin with the palm of her hand. "You're that rich guy, huh~" she purred. Y/N glared at the woman, "Just take us to our table." She demanded with a huff. "Hush, can't you see I'm trying to-" the woman was cut off by a man.

He was wearing a nice red tux, that had darker red swirls designed on it. "What have I told you about flirting with customers, Zerrena!" He hissed. Hey, it's Aaron! A close friend of theirs and the manager of this restaurant, the three know each other well because George and Y/N came here so often.

"Aaron, it's good to see you!" Y/N smiled softly and embraced the man. He grinned and hugged her back, "The pleasure's all mine you two." He chuckled and pulled away to hug George. "The usual reservation I presume?" Aaron hummed, "Y'know it, Burr-Bear!" Y/N laughed lightly.

He smiled and led the two to a corner, away from the noisiness of the main dining area. "Laurens will be serving you as usual." Aaron stated before padding off. "Hey, get back to work, Hamilton!" Aaron ordered.

Alexander scrambled away from the Schuylers, leaving Eliza a blushing mess. Y/N chuckled at the sight before turning to George. "It's always so lively here." She commented, "Part of the reason I love it here." She claimed.

George smiled fondly and grabbed her hand, placing a delicate kiss on her knuckles. "I know, Kitten. It's part of the reason I took you here tonight." He hummed. "What's the full reason?" "You'll find out later." He winked.

:-: :-:

"Thanks, John." George grinned, "It's a pleasure as always, guys." John chuckled before walking away with the tray. Y/N licked her lips and began to eat her F/M. (favorite meal, it had to be an actual meal guys. XD)

George fiddled with his fork nervously before he looked up at Y/N. "What do you plan on doin for the rest of your life?" Washington questioned. Y/N locked eyes with George before shrugging, "Dunno." She said simply.

George took a deep breath before pulling a black box from his pocket, holding it out to Y/N as he opened it. "Can I be in it?" He asked shakily. Y/N stared at the ring in shock, it was beautiful!

She felt happy tears well in her eyes, "I-Is this for real?" She stammered. "Mhm." George murmured, swallowing thickly. "Yes, yes of course!" Y/N exclaimed, George stood up and held his arms out.

Y/N instantly jumped into his arms, crying happily into his suit. When the pulled away George slipped the ring onto her finger as people, and waiters, clapped and gave wolf-whistles. Aaron smiled as he leaned against a wall, clapping.