Punishment

A/N: If you guys could dub me as something, what would it be? Also, this is a smoot. You've been warned.. looking at you, Luna. *sigh* Hennyways~ LET'S GET FUNKY!

:-: :-:

"Are you gonna behave?" Hercules sighed. Aaron just stuck his tongue out in reply. "Apologize. Now." Hercules demands. "No!" Aaron spat, crossing his arms with a huff.

"Baby..." Hercules sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Aaron just shook his head and turned away from him.

"Then you leave me no choice." Hercules grumbled and grabbed the smaller man. Aaron very rarely had his fits, but, there were those times where he would—and it wasn't fun, for either of them...

Hercules tosses Aaron over his shoulder as Aaron began to pound on his back. "Put me down!" Aaron ordered. "No." Hercules said firmly and tossed him into the bed.

Aaron rushed to get off but was already pinned by the larger man. Hercules held Aaron's hands on either side of his face down and firmly into the covers.

Aaron struggled and wiggles around in attempt to break free. Hercules grumbled and teaches over, grabbing some handcuffs off the dresser. He smirked and handcuffs both of Aaron's hands to the headboard.

When he pulled away Aaron was still squirming although the knew he couldn't escape. Hercules grins victoriously and grabbed the rim of Aaron's pants, pulling them off roughly.

Aaron's legs instantly clasped together, shielding his member. Hercules rolled his eyes and forced them apart before clipping a cock ring on him. Hercules grabbed the vibrator and shoved it into Aaron, turning it up half way.

Aaron began to grunt and groan, some in pain and some in pleasure. His eyes squeezed shut as he hissed slightly, meanwhile Hercules watched with narrowed eyes.

"Are you Sorry?" Hercules grumbled, "No!" Aaron growled as he opened his eyes, brimmed with tears. Hercules huffed and shoved the vibrator in further, turning it up two more levels. Aaron let out a whimper as he tried to conceal his moans.

"How about now? Ready to apologize, baby boy?" Hercules mumbled, Aaron shook his head unable to get any words out. Hercules sighed and lazily thrusted the vibrator in further so it brushed against Aaron's prostate, watching as Aaron scrunched up his face.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! I won't do it again! I promise!" Aaron cried out, Hercules huffed. "How do I know you mean it?" He grunts. Aaron tugged against the handcuffs, his member ached for release but it couldn't.

"B-Because I'm sorry! A-And it-it hurts!" Aaron cried out, letting tears flow freely from pain and pleasure. Hercules stopped, he wanted to punish Aaron not hurt him. He nods and pulled the vibrator out and tossed it somewhere, unclipping Aaron's cock ring and allowing him free.

Aaron came and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Hercules sat down on the bed beside Aaron, the smaller man instantly jumped into his warmth—wrapping his arms around Hercules.

"I love you." Hercules whispered, kissing the top of Aaron's forehead. "I love you too.." Aaron mumbled, nuzzling his face into the crook of Herc's neck.