Valentines Day

A/N: FUCKING LEEBURY! BY FAR ONE OF MAH OTPS. I'LL SHUT UP NOW AND LET Y'ALL READ..

:-: :-:

Samuel's POV

I hummed quietly as I made dinner, Charles was working late and I wanted to surprise him! (You're too pure for dis world, Sam) I grinned as I set the Spaghetti on a plate, littering it with meatballs and sauce.

"Sammy! I'm home!" Charles' voice cut through the air like a knife. I smiled excitedly and pulled off my apron, rushing out to the living room where I was met with a tight embrace.

Charles picked me up and spun me around. (How cheesy. ;-;) I giggled and held onto his shoulders tightly before he set me down, looking down at me as he loomed over me. "I'm sorry I had to stay late.." he whispered with a sympathetic look in his deep chocolate brown eyes.

I just gave his nose a kiss, "It's oka—" "I really am. I rushed to get home to you.." Charles mumbled. I rolled my eyes and hugged him, "Charlie, let me speak. I said it was okay, don't stress about it." I flashed another toothy grin. Charles sighed and nodded, kissing my forehead gently and letting it linger before pulling away.

I pulled away from his grasp and grabbed his wrist, dragging him into the kitchen excitedly. He chucked, "Woah. Woah. Calm down!" He exclaims as I shook my head giddily. I let him go and sat him at the table.

:-: :-:

Charles' POV

Sam sat me down at the table and hurried off into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed softly. 'Man, am I lucky to have him..' I thought to myself. Moments later Samuel returned with two plates of food, setting one in front of him and I as he sat beside me.

"Aww. Sam, you didn't have to.." I murmured. "I know—but, I wanted to." Sam grinned. I chuckled lightly and began to eat. "Thank you." I mumbled. "You're welcome!" He says with a singsong voice.

~*Timeskip brought to you by Pepsi, because, y e s*~

Charles' POV

I sat up and glanced over at Samuel who was snuggling my arm. I smiled at the sleeping man and gave his forehead a soft peck before sliding out of bed, careful not to wake him.

Valentines Day!

I quickly got dressed and showered before walking out of the house. I got into my car and drove down to Laurens' and Hamilton's house; John said he'd help me plan a big event for Sam..

:-: :-:

Samuel's POV

When I woke up Charles wasn't beside me, I frowned but shrugged it off. I got up and made myself a meal as I began to watch a show. Charles would be home soon, it's only Sunday.

And it's Valentines Day...

:-: :-:

That's it, something's up. Charles has been avoiding me all day. I decided to call him.

...

...

"Hello?" He answered, I grinned at his voice. "Hiya, Charlie! I'm worried abou—" "No- No! Not there, over there!" He called, my brows furrowed in confusion. "Sorry, Sam, I gotta go." He claimed, "Oh. Alright. I love you—" the line went dead.

I frowned and decided to find out what was up. I won't out a huff and presumed he was cheating, something out and diving off to Laurens' place, he'd likely be there.

When I arrived I found decorations everywhere, Charles froze when he heard my voice. "Charles?" I asked in awe, strong at everything. He turned to me still tense, his shoulders pressed together as he looked nervous.

"S-Sam! Uh—You weren't supposed to see this." I felt hot tears flood my cheeks. "Shit—Sam, don't cry!" He said worried and embraced me. I laughed lightly and buried my face into the crook of his neck, "They're happy tears, Charles." I mumbled. "Oh-" I chuckled and hugged him, he hugged back and pulled away. He stared at me for a moment before connecting our lips.

"Happy v-day, Baby." He murmured into the kiss. "Thank you, Charlie." I grinned as I pulled away. He blushes lightly in embarrassment, "Now. Let's enjoy today!" I exclaimed and tagged him into the house where everyone else was.