"Hey, Stop, Get Back Down Here, You Jerk-"

A/N: .....

BURRCULES BITCHES!

:-: :-:

Third Person POV (damn, Pepsi can write in other POV's?? Who knew?!)

Hercules strolls down the street and walked into a flower shop, he'd gotten off work early today and wanted to surprise Aaron. (Awe, Herc! <3)

Hercules stopped and looked at some beautiful blue orchids. 'Aaron would love these!' He thought with a small grin, Hercules decided to get them. He grabs hold of the small white pot they were in, picking it up and waking over to the cashier.

"Will this be all?" The man asked. (<—Don't you hate it when they ask that? Like: bitch, I would let be payin' if I wasn't finished!) Hercules nodded and the man let out a slight hum, and scanned the bottom of the square pot.

"$15.34 please." He informed. Hercules pulls out a credit card and handed it to the man, he took it and swipes it before handing it back to Hercules. "Would you like a bag?" (Bitch they're flowers, how ya' gonna fit 'em in a bag with the soil spillin' everywhere?!) "No thanks. I'm good." Hercules mumbled and grabbed the orchids, trotting out of the store.

(You call them swear words I call them sentence enhancers. Now fuck off!)

Hercules glanced around and checked his watch. A quarter 'til five. Hercules started into a sprint down the pavement.

:-: :-:

Meanwhile with Aaron...

Aaron sat on the couch flipping through the channels briefly. It was always boring when Herc wasn't a around—he was such a bouncy, energetic person; it's honestly part of the reason Aaron loved him. Not to mention he was easy on the eyes.

Aaron lets out a soft sigh before turning off the TV, letting the screen dull down and become a pitch black. Aaron glanced around wondering what to do until Hercules got home.

He lets out a slight hum and stood up, making his way to their shared bedroom. Aaron pulled out his phone and decided to tex Hercules, though, he likely wouldn't respond—always busy with work.

[Aaron:

When do you
think you'll be
home tonight?]

Aaron stared at the screen... waiting- hoping, for a reply. He turns off his phone and stared at the wall, because when you're bored: anything is intriguing.

Moments later his phone buzzed and he turns it on in excitement, his face lighting up. But it wasn't from Hercules, it wasn't even a text. Just a note reminding him to go shopping.

Aaron's mood instantly dropped and he lets out a frown. He tossed his phone somewhere and let himself fall back onto the bed so he was laying down.

Aaron stared at the ceiling until he heard a door slam. He yelped and shot up only to see Hercules with some gorgeous blue orchids and a shy smile.

Aaron grinned broadly and the taller man approached him, setting the orchids on the night stand. Hercules positioned himself between Aaron's legs as he was in the edge of the bed, setting his hands on either side of the man, his face inches from Aaron's.

"I missed you." He breathed out.

Aaron's face flashed a dark crimson as he began to blush in embarrassment, Hercules chuckled at the sight and pulled away. Aaron stood up and cupped Hercules' cheeks, pulling him down to his level. This caused Hercules to blush lightly.

Aaron pulled his lips closer to Herc's but he stood up to his full height, resulting in a frustrated Aaron trying to kiss him. "Hey, stop, get back down here, you jerk—" Aaron was cut off by Hercules picking him up, his hands resting underneath his thighs and crashing his lips onto Aaron's.

They shared a tender kiss before pulling away. Aaron somehow managed to blush a darker shade and Hercules snickered. "I love you." Aaron whispered, staring deep into Hercules' brown orbs. "I love you too, Aaron." Hercules grinned.

:-: :-:

A/N: I'm sorry if I seemed salty today. I'm just really excited and I show this by swearing a lot or having random outbursts. Now, you might be wondering why I'm excited, yes?

Well I'm going to New York today!! And while I'm there I get to see Hamilton! I'll still be able to update and stuff. Yee. Bye for now.

-Pepsi