It's His Now...

Era: Modern
Genre: Fluff
Prompt: "Is that my shirt?"
Requested: Jordii139584
Ships?: Jamilton
Damn.. makin' me like Alex again?
Possibly. We'll see by the end of this chapter.

:-: :-:

Third Person POV

Thomas sipped on his coffee as he sat down on the couch, turning on the TV and wrapping an arm around Alexander. "You're never gonna get that debt plan through." Thomas teased. "Yes I will!" Alex huffed, Thomas turned to Alex and shook his head. "No you won't." He snickered. "And how would you know?" Alexander asked with the rise of a brow. "I can be very convincing~" Thomas purred, tapping Alexander's nose teasingly.

Alex flushed a dark crimson and slapped his boyfriend's arm lightly as Thomas chuckled. Alexander huffed and stood up abruptly, storming off to room while Thomas continued to snicker.

Alexander rolled his eyes as he began to change, slipping off his pants and shirt. Alex grabbed one of Thomas' shirts and slithered into it with a grin. Thomas sighed and decided get up, he set his coffee on the table and spruced the bedroom.

His eyes brows rose at the sight of Alex in his shirt, he leaned against the doorway with a smug grin, his arms folding over his chest. "Is that my shirt?" He chuckled. Alexander turned to face him, popping his tongue out. "It's mine now." The gremlin sneered. Thomas rolled his eyes and walked over to the shorter man, wrapping him in a hug from behind.

"It's looks good on you~" Thomas murmured. Alexander blushed as he leaned into Thomas' touch, "You're just saying that 'cause it's your shirt.." Alexander. "No, no, I mean it." Thomas whispered, planting a kiss behind his ear.

"Thomas-" "Hush. Let's just cuddle.." Thomas mumbled, scooping Alex into his arms and laying him on the bed. Thomas crawled up beside him and pulled him close, nuzzling himself into his hair. Alex sighed and snuggled into Thomas' chest.

"My little gremlin." Thomas teased, his voice muffled by Alex's hair. "And you're my macaroni fucker." Alexander snickered.

:-: :-:

A/N: This chapter is short because I'm having lunch right now, and class is staring soon—