Street Dancer

A/N: Hercules x Reader :^

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

I walked down the street and glanced around, holding up the slip of paper. God, I'm lost. I walked up to one of the New Yorker's but they ignored me.

I sighed and found myself get distracted by a large crowd. Curiosity overtook me and so I approached this crowd, I found them watching some street dancers.

Don't get me wrong, they certainly were something to look at—but, I had other matters to tend to. I snapped out of my temporary daze and continued walking, by mistake, stumbling into someone.

"S-Sorry." I mumbled and looked up at the man. He. Was. Huge. This man is a fucking giant! "No problem. Say, you're new here, aren't you?" He asked softly as he scratched his bearded chin. "Is it that obvious..?" I muttered.

"No. But I haven't seen you around here before." He chuckled lightly. I grinned, "So, where are ya' headed, lil' lady?" He questioned, taking the slip from my hand. "Oh- Well, I'm heading to Battery Park." I stated.

"Well, these are the wrong directions. Anywho~ I've got a show there with my crew, I'll walk ya'!" He exclaimed, letting out a goofy grin. I flashed a small smile. "Sounds great."
"Alrighty then. Let's get goin'." He gestured ahead of him, I let out a slight hum and began to walk off.

"So, what's your name?" He asked, glancing down at me. "Y/N. Y/N L/N!" I exclaimed with a broad grin. "Nice to meet ya' Y/N. I'm Hercules Mulligan, and, I can tell the guys'll like you." Hercules winked. "You can call me Herc for short if you'd like." Hercules explained and I nodded.

We continued to talk and chat on the way over. Eventually we came to a stop and he gestured around us, "Welcome to Battery Park! That's the end of our tour for today, so, that'll be $50 stat!" He joked. I laughed softly before looking around in awe.

A group of men approached us, some shirtless others weren't. Each of them were obviously toned and had fairly muscular builds. "Guys, meet Y/N." Hercules introduces me to the men. "Damn, where'd you find a gal like her... she's gorgeous." One of time men purred, he was shirtless and had freckles littering his face and body. (I know to some of you John is your daddy.. he ain't mine, but, there you go)

I blushed at his words and he smirked, whispering to one of the men. Hercules rolled his eyes. "That's John. He's a bit of a flirt." Hercules mumbled, I nodded meekly.

"Anyways. The rest of them are, Alexander—you may call him Alex for short—Lafayette to many fuckin' names, and, Aaron." Herc grinned. "Nice to meet you all." I smiled.

"Pleasure's all mine~." John cooed. "Leave her alone, John." Hercules hissed. "Ooh~ Called dibs have we?" John teased. "You're making her uncomfortable, not cool, man." Hercules reasoned. John rolled his eyes and winked at me before putting a shirt on.

"Nice to meet you, miss Y/N, was it?" A man with his nose in a book asked. He was wearing a white tee by you could clearly see he was well built. "Indeed, and you are?" "Aaron Burr, at your service." He cracked a lopsided grin.

"Alright, guys, showtime starts in five minutes and you all know what that meansss....?" John called out. They all sighed in unison before replying in sync, "Get your asses ready." They said like robots. I laughed and sat down on a bench.

"So what do y'all do for a living?" I asked quietly. "We're street dancers." Alexander grinned. I nodded, "I see. Enjoy your job?" "Indeed, we do, Y/N." Lafayette piped up.

"I'll see you after the performance, Y/N. You man stay and watch if you'd like." Hercules offered before walking off with the group. I decided to stay and watch, maybe they'd be good.

:-: :-:

Turns out Hercules and John were basically the stars of the crew. Hercules approached me, shirtless and sweaty. "Gross, you're sticky." I teased. "Har-Dee-Har-Har. I'm going to change anyways.. I was wondering if you wanted to go out for some coffee or something?" Hercules asked sweetly. "I'd love to." I grinned.

:-: :-:

A/N: ..idk