"Woman up."

Era: Modern
Genre: Angst
Prompt: "How could you?!"
Requested: NYANPUG55
Warning: Slight smut
Guys, be prepared to whoop Philip's ass!

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

"P-Pip Stop!" I wheezed between giggles, his tickling didn't halt. I continued to writhe under the freckled male until he connected his lips to mine. I blushed lightly but eventually melted into the kiss.

Philip allowed his tongue to trace my bottom lip, as a tease, I denied him access. He let out an impatient growl, before groping my rear. I squeaked in surprise and Philip took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues danced around as they fought for dominance, in the end, (THEY WROTE 85 ESSAYS IN THE SPAN OF SIX MONTHS—) I lost. Philip smirked into the kiss before we pulled away for air.

I was blushing furiously as he was smirking rather smugly. He leaned back in to connect our lips but, we were interrupted by an audible gasp. "Who is she?!" A voice hissed.

My attention snapped to the female and my brows furrowed. "Pardon?" "Who are you." She seethed. "Uh, Philip's girlfriend?" I answered, it came as more of a question though.

"Ohhh really? So, you're cheating on her and I?" The girl spat. "How could you!" She growled. Reality flooded my senses as I stood up beside the woman, "Seriously!" I hissed, I cracked my neck and knuckles. "I'll give you a five minute headstart." I snarled.

"I don't-" "Go." I seethed. Philip's expression shifted to fear before he darted away for dear life. I turned to the woman with a sigh, "Y/N L/N." I introduced myself. "Theodosia. Theodosia Burr." She smiled. We shook hands, "I do hope we can be friends." I mumbled.

"That'd be great." She hummed. "Alright, well, I'm gonna go give Philip his promised beating." I explained before running off after the freckled male.

"I can explain!" He shouted over his shoulder, I scoffed and ran ahead of him, popping my foot out and tripping him. Philip let out a grunt as he tripped, scraping his elbow and chin.

I squatted down in front of him, grabbing hold of his curly locks and glaring at him. He hissed form the sudden action, "You've been cheating on two lovely women, and you think you're gonna get off that easy?" I scoffed.

"I-"

SMACK!

I slapped him on the cheek as it began to grow bright red. "I don't think so." I snickered before releasing his hair. "Fight me like a man." I stated as I held up my fists, getting into a defensive stance.

Philip struggled to his feet, "I'm not gonna fight a woman." He claimed. "Woman up." I snarled, sending a fist at him. He dodged it and it came crashing into his shoulder.

Philip glared at me before I socked him in the jaw. Some blood flew out of his mouth as I smirked, shaking out my balled hand. Philip growled and fished his hands, "You're on." He sneered, throwing a punch.

I dodged and slipped around behind him, quickly punching his shoulder. Philip winced and turned swiftly, punching me in the gut. I stumbled back from the impact but continued.

He slipped behind him and punch his shoulder again, as soon as he turned I ran behind him. I kicked my leg right between his. Philip shrieked from the pain and collapsed onto the ground, holding onto his crotch in pain.

"Fuck!" He cursed. While he was on his knees I took the opportunity to grab his arm, slamming it back onto his back. If I moved it any further it'd snap. I thought for a moment.

(Damn, y'all take a while to scroll)

SNAP!

Philip began to bake as I released his now broken arm. I scoffed, "Don't ever try to contact us again." I ordered before storming off.