"I don't love you anymore!"

A/N: GUYS! I CAN ALREADY TELL I'M GONNA CRY, Y'ALL MAY NOT, BUT I WILL. There are times I like Jamilton and other times that I don't. This is a Jamilton, and I felt like making something sad.

:-: :-:

Third Person POV

Alex had been on and off for these past few months, either he didn't come home, or he was home and fighting with Thomas. Thomas honestly thought they had put their differences aside, guess he was wrong.

Alexander was now getting angry at him for little things. We're all human, we make mistakes; it's what makes us mortal.

"Would you like that?" Thomas growled, caging Alexander against the wall. Alexander rodent respond and glared at him. Thomas frowned as Alexander pushed him away, storming past him. Thomas huffed and chased after the smaller man, grabbing hold of his wrist. "I'm your boyfriend! I deserve to know what's going on in your life!" Thomas reasoned.

Alexander scoffed and tore his hand away from Thomas' grip. "You don't actually care so stop pretending!" "I wouldn't be concerned if I knew why you've been acting up lately!" Thomas hissed, tears threatening to spill.

Alexander frowned at the sight of seeing Thomas like this, he didn't like it, it made his heart ache. Alexander ran to Thomas and embraced him in a hug, Thomas hugged back.

Alexander then yanked himself away, "I'll be back later!" He claimed and stormed off, slamming the front door behind him.

Thomas flinched at the loud slam as he let out a wince. He never got any time with Alex anymore. He wasn't cheating was he? Thomas let out a small sniff as he looked down at his hands.

"I don't know what to do anymore.. am I not good enough? What am I doing wrong?" Thomas whispered to himself. Alexander likely wasn't coming back, and if he was actually gonna come home, he wouldn't want anything to do with Thomas.

Little did Thomas know his hunch was right, Alex was cheating on him. Alex was cheating on him with John Laurens—Alexander's best friend.

:-: :-:

Later that night Thomas found Alexander in bed, facing the wall. He sighed and got into bed, only in his boxers. Thomas laid in bed staring at the ceiling for moment before he turned his head to the side, closing his eyes..

Thomas' eyes flew open when he felt the bed shift. He looked up and saw Alexander looking over him. Thomas sat up slightly, using one of his biceps to support him as his hand supported the other part of his body. So technically, he was in a slight slouch position.

Alexander lifted himself onto his knees as Thomas sat up. Alexander glanced to the side nervously. "I'm sorry.." he whispered. Thomas smiled softly and cupped Alexander's cheek, "It's okay, baby." He soothed. Alexander's eyes widened before he shoved Thomas by his chest.

He got up and slid into a green sweater and jeans. Alexander then made his way out of the room, Thomas furrowed his brows. A wedge was being driven between the two for no apparent reason.

Thomas got up and slid into a shirt and jeans as we before following the small man. He grabbed hold of his shoulder as Alex turned to face him at the sudden contact. Thomas frowned and Alexander blinked.

Thomas bit his lip and let his hand travel up from his shoulder to his neck, and finally to his cheek. He leaned down and kissed the man tenderly, they stayed like that for awhile before Alex pushed him away—as usual.

"I don't love you anymore!" Alexander screamed, finally getting it off his chest. Thomas' jaw dropped as Alex grabbed a bag he'd been packing for awhile. Alexander left with a huff.

Thomas fiddled with the cuff of his sleeve. "I-I still love you." Thomas sobbed, collapsing onto his knees and beginning to let the tears loose.