Nightmare

Genre: Fluff
Prompt(s): "Is that my shirt?", "You're making me blush", "Hold me", "Nightmares again?"
Requested: Yes
POV: Third person
Ships: Jeffmads
A/N: I'm so proud of this. Also, it's kinda based off of something that happened in a role play.

:-: :-:

James and Thomas have been married for about a year and a half, now. The two are perfect for each other and they had their honeymoon in Paris, France.

They help each other through problems and tell each other everything. So, as you can see they have a good relationship built on trust. Thomas, however, cheated on James on their honeymoon. I don't know how, but they were able to work through it and keep their relationship going.

Thomas would do absolutely anything for his lover and James as well. They value each other. Their lives are seemingly perfect, at least in their eyes. James is Thomas' precious baby doll who needs protecting, and Thomas is James' big cuddly bear.

In short, they're adorable and believe their lives are complete. At least for now, until they would like to expand their family...maybe one day.

:-: :-:

James ran his hand through his short curls that sat atop his head. He dried the rest of his torso off and wrapped a towel around his waist, before exiting the bathroom and entering he
and Thomas' bedroom.

He stretched and opened up the dresser, grabbing a pair of boxers and a shirt of his husband's. The sweater was too big for James and he liked that, but he'd never tell. The oversized sweater had long sleeves that reached Thomas' wrists, but went over to James' hands.

James glanced around the room and shed his towel before he pulled on his boxers. Once his boxers were on, James threw his husband's sweater and climbed into a bed just as the taller Virginian walked in.

"Hey, baby doll." Thomas greeted his husband, smiling sweetly at the male. James looked up from the covers as he was making himself comfortable. He grinned at the sight of his lover and perked up, "Hiya Tommy." He chirped, getting comfortable.

Thomas let out a soft chuckle and shut the door behind them once their dog, a beautiful collie named Honey, came trotting in. Thomas made his way over to the bed and shed his shirt in the process, now onto left in his boxers. Honey's ears flicked and she jumped up on the end of the bed, making a few circles before she laid down.

Thomas pecked James' lips with a soft smile, before his husband spoke up, "Could you turn off the light?" James questioned adorably. Thomas smiled and nodded, "Of course." He cooed softly, turning and padding his way toward the door. He flipped the light switch off and pivoted his body, heading back fo his lover and climbing into bed with him. "Thank you!" James beamed and laid down. "Hold me!"

Thomas nodded and laid down beside his lover, running his hand through the male's short, soft locks. He pulled the covers over them just as he heard Honey yawn. Thomas wrapped his arms around James to be met with fabric instead of his warm skin as usual, raising a brow, he spoke up, "Jemmy?" "Yes Thomas?" James mumbled. "Is this my shirt?" He asked.

Silence.

"James?"

"Maybe."

An amused smirk crossed Thomas' features and he chuckled deeply, "Aw, how cute~" Thomas cooed teasingly. James rolled his eyes and let out a soft huff, his face rising in heat. "Sh-shut up." He mumbled through his embarrassment, Thomas only chuckled and kissed James' forehead gently. "But it's adorable!" He chirped. "Let's just sleep," James whined pleadingly. Thomas smiled and shook his head, "Okay, Jemmy, Goodnight." He hummed and James wished him a quiet goodnight as well, before he dozed off in the male's embrace.