My Azure Rose~

Era: Modern
Prompt: "You're making me blush."
Genre: Floof... I think?
Requested: NYANPUG55

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

I woke up with Thomas' arms wrapped around my waist as he held me protectively. I didn't want to wake him so I laid there for a bit, just staring at the wall, 'cause 'normal' people do that.

I squeaked in surprise when Thomas planted a kiss to the back of my neck. "You scared me!" I snapped, he chuckled. "Sorry, Darlin'. I'm just happy to wake up next to this beautiful woman~" he cooed, releasing me and supporting himself on one of his arms.

I felt my cheeks heating up as I sat up and faced him, he had a signature 'Jefferfuck smirk' dancing across his face. I scoffed as I shoved him back into the covers, "Hey!" He shouted, I laughed and ran out.

I heard some thumps behind me and saw Thomas running after me.... well, half-running; he was struggling to get some pants on as he ran after me. "Sweetcheeks (<—lmao wut) get back here!" "Nah, I'm good!" I shouted back.

I heard a frustrated groan and another loud thud. I stopped running and turned to see Thomas on the floor, his lower lip popped out into a pout. I giggled lightly and made my way over to the poofy-haired man, squatting down.

"Aww~ The little baby hurt?" I teased. I yelped in shock when I was yanked onto the floor with him, his arms snaked around me as he nuzzled into my hair. "My azure rose, you're the one who's a baby.." he snickered. "And how is that?"

"You fit perfectly into my grasp," he mumbled. "I make you food all the time." (This is summing up Pepsi and Thomas) he whispered. "Hell, you're skin is soft like a baby's." Thomas teased. I scoffed, "Aww, don't be like that, sweetcheeks." Thomas culled. "Don't call me that." I grumbled.

"Would you prefer, beautiful?" Thomas murmured, glancing over at me with an innocent look. I rolled my eyes. "What about, Sexy~?" He purred. I felt my cheeks heat intensely, "Ooh. Or, Sugar? Maybe, Princess or Kitten~" Thomas cooed.

By the time he'd finished listing off different nicknames I was blushing furiously. "How 'bout-" "Stop! You're making me blush.." I grumbled. "But it's cute when you blush." He teased. I scoffed but my scoff quickly turned into a squeak; Thomas swept me into his arms.

"Thomas, put me down this instant!" I exclaimed, holding back some chuckles. "Nah, I don't think I will, Princess~" Thomas chuckled deeply. I huffed and crossed my arms, he rolled his eyes and tossed me onto the couch.

"Let's just cuddle." He offered, "I'm not opposed!" I grinned and grabbed the remote, turning on a show. Thomas sat beside me and wrapped an arm around me, I hummed and leaned into his touch.

:-: :-:

A/N: I couldn't think of a situation..