"Shh...shh, it's okay."

Genre - Floof
Requested - Yes, wishes to remain anonymous
Prompt(s) - Nope
Ships - I don't know what it's called. Laf x Maria
POV - Third
A/N - Sorry it's really late. School's a pain and the weather sucks lately, leading to slow WiFi. It's short, sorry.

Lafayette and Maria had a peaceful dinner. Lafayette had taken his girlfriend out to a fancy Italian restaurant. Maria was a tad surprise but it was nothing new from the Lancelot. He often surprised her, perhaps that's why she fell in love with him in the first place.

Maria ate her spaghetti happily, slurping up noodles and eating meatballs. Lafayette was eating some chicken Alfredo (is that Italian? I have no clue). Maria glanced up and smiled at the sight of the dashing Frenchman. She wound up staring and didn't notice until her partner spoke up. "Something on my face, mon ange?" He asked with a slight chuckle escaping him. Everything about Lafayette was attractive and his laugh just added to it.

Maria looked away meekly with a sheepish smile. "No..." she murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. Lafayette cocked a brow and he set his fork down, pushing his plate to the side for a moment. He folded his arms and rested them on the table as he examined the flushed Maria in front of him. "Ah, then what is it?" The French native asked. Maria gulped, slowly turning to meet his gaze. "Just admiring." She mumbled.

Lafayette looked over his shoulder in confusion and blinked. He looked around for a memory before settling his gaze back on his lover. "Admiring what?" He asked quizzically with knitted brows. Maria life's softly, "Laf you're so humble. I'm admiring you." She mused. "What? Non. Why would you admire me?" He chuckled, shaking his head before scratching his chin. "Well, you're adorable and hot. How could I not?" Lafayette rolled his eyes playfully, "Eat your food." He chuckled.

*~Timeskip brought to you by Clipping, bitch~*

When Lafayette ad Maria had gotten home, they had decided to get a bit...frisky. Laf wanted to try some new things, and after a while of thought and hesitance, Maria agreed. She had her safeword, and if she used it, Lafayette would stop whatever he was doing.

(I'm being lazy, sorry...just gonna have her safeword..cause I don't feel like going into detail of what happened since I'm having a brain fart :/)

After a while of some petty kinky shit, lol, Maria grew uncomfortable. She wanted to do it for Lafayette, really. Her lips parted and she called out the safeword. Lafayette was quick to cease with his actions and quickly untied her before taking her into his arms.

Maria swallowed thickly and she stared at her lap with a shaky sigh. She sniffed before looking up at her boyfriend and frowning, her eyes glossed over with tears that threatened to fall. "I-I'm s-s-sorry, Laf.." Maria whispered and looked away shamefully. Lafayette shook his head and planted a kiss on her head before he gently guided her head to look at him again. "Don't apologize, mon ange. You did your best and you tried." He assured gently with a soft tone laced with his tick accent.

"B-But-" Maria hiccuped, choking her words as she looked down. Lafayette sighed softly and pulled her close. "I told you it's okay, and I mean it. I'm just happy you tried, alright?" He asked, giving a slight smile.

A few moments of silence passed...

Maria nodded and rubbed the back of her neck after a few moments. Lafayette smiled and laid down, bringing Maria with him as he pulled the covers over their bodies. He toyed with some of her hair as the woman snuggled into his side and loosely wrapped an arm over his toned torso. Lafayette began to quietly sing a lullaby in French to his lover in hopes of soothing her further. His plan seemed to work because within a few minutes she was out. Chest rising and falling with steady breaths.