Real Love

A/N: Tbh this is dedicated to Bi-Lociraptor she didn't suggest it, but, oh well. I hope y'all enjoy it, especially you, Luna!

⚠️ Suicide Warning ⚠️
:-: :-:

Y/an POV

I walked down the isle to see my groom and grinned broadly, my father gave my temple a kiss before sitting beside my mother.

Alexander took my hands in his as I smile brightly, "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The man asked. "I do." I smiled. "And do you take this women to be your lawfully wedded woman?" He asked Alex.

Alex stared at him and glanced at me, going  back at fourth. My brows crossed and he released my hands. "I don't.." he whispered, everyone gasped. My eyes teared up and I threw my bouquet somewhere, grabbing the hem on my dress and running off.

I heard some yelling from a French accent and people calling out my name, I ignored everyone and ran our of the church, hailing a cab and heading home.

As I showed up at my front door I sniffled and wiped a few tears, opening the door and slamming it shut. I began to weep, sliding down against the door. I was rejected on my own wedding day and in front of many people!

I heard a soft knock, "Y/N, are you there?" A French accent asked gently. "G-Go aw-away." I stammer between broken sobs. "Y/N please, let me in.." They pleaded. "Why? So you can just rub it in my face?!" I hissed, "I'd never down such thing." They mumbled.

I wiped some tears before standing and rubbing off to the bathroom. I didn't lock either of the door as I searched for a razor. I huffed when I found it and placed it to my wrist, cutting. Tears flowed down my face as I made some more.

Lafayette entered and horror overtook his face as he looked at my balled-up self, instantly collapsing to his knees as he crawled over to me. I winced a she took the razor and threw it, wrapping his arms around me as he cried softly.

Lafayette rubbed my back softly before picking me up and bringing me to my bedroom. . "I'll get some pizza and we'll watch a movie, alright?" Laf whispered, I nodded my tear stained cheeks rising slightly as I let out a weak smile.

Lafayette grinned and walked out, moments later he returned with pizza. He sat down beside me and opens the box, allowing me free will. I grabbed a slice and basically devoured it.

I slammed a fist down on the bed in anger, Laf grabbed and pillow and handed it to me to punch. I gladly accepted and punched it rather harshly.

"This life is filled with hurt, when happiness doesn't work..." Lafayette murmured as I turned on a show, not catching what he had said. I sniffed as I fought back some more tears and Laf pulled me into a hug, his arms wrapping around my waist as he rests his chin on my head. "Anger and agony are better than misery." Lafayette muttered and I nodded in agreement.

"Let me go!" I hissed, though I didn't mean it. He sighed and did as I asked, "I know that you're wounded... but, you know, I'm always here for you." Lafayette assured, I let out a strangled noise before embracing him tightly.

"I know that you'll thank me later..." Laf said gently, I knew I would too. I pulled away and looked at Laf with glossy eyes. That's when it hit me, I don't need Alexander and I never cared for him anyways.

Lafayette's been through all this with me, cared for me... I flashed a lopsided grin before cupping his cheeks and kissing him gently before I pulled away. "I-I'm sor—" I was cut off my Lafayette kissing me softly and letting it linger before he pulled away.

He rested his forehead against mine as I smiled, he returned it happily. (Lmao. Face cuddles XD) I pulled away and began to eat some pizza, Laf did the same as he kept an arm around my waist.

:-: :-:

I woke up to find Lafayette's toned arms snaked around me and my face to his clothed chest. I blushed lightly, realizing that I loved him.

Who needs Alexander?

:-: :-:

A/N: I'm not crying, you're crying!