Lap Dance

Era: Modern
Genre: Smut
Prompt: "Birthday boy~"
Requested: Apollos_Huntress

:-: :-:

Third Person POV

Whoo boy, let me just tell you what has happened. It's Lafayette's birthday today, yay, right? Nope. More like the most embarrassing night of Y/N's life..

She's always had a crush on our little Frenchman, and tonight, she's gotten drunk enough to confess to Lafayette. But what she doesn't know is, he's been crushing on her for awhile too.

Y/N danced around drunkenly as a few guys attempted to flirt with her, Lafayette glared at the men from afar. He took another shot before approaching the intoxicated woman, "I think you've have enough to drink, mon ami." Laf mumbled, grabbing a drink from her hands.

"NooO." She whined with a drunken slur. Laf scoffed until he was interrupted by a sober Alexander. "Y'all, it's Lafayette's birthday~" he called out, cheers were heard all around them.

Laf rolled his eyes and leans against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched Alex with an amused look. "And, we think he deserves a little something~" Alex purred. "Non I  don't  think that's-" "Shut up, Laf. Sit in that chair." Alex ordered.

Lafayette sighed and did as told, sitting on a chair in the center of the room. Some bitch decided to try her luck and approached the ta her sober Frenchman, but, Y/N was there before her.

She sent the woman a glare before straddling Laf. Lafayette's brows rose in shock, he swallowed dryly. Y/N smirked and began to roll her hips onto his. "Ooh~ Get Some!" Several of the 'Hamilsquad' shouted.

Lafayette blushed as Y/N batted her lashes innocently, she bit her lip before continuing to grind onto him. Laf grasped onto the chair's armrests tightly, begging himself not to get hard.

Y/N giggled and got off the Frenchman, allowing him to catch his breath, soon it caught in this throat. Y/N had turned so her back was to him, shaking her ass as she slid up and down on him.

Lafayette bit on his lip rather harshly, Y/N hummed and grabbed his hands, guiding them to her waist. Laf froze from embarrassment, his face flushing a darker red.

"Laf's gonna get laid~" Hercules teased, watching with an amused grin. Lafayette grumbled and shot the group of males a glare, his middle finger shot up, flipping them off. They sniggered, Laf gasped when he felt Y/N run one of his hands up her side.

Lafayette hummed in pleasure when he felt Y/N press her hips down on his, afterwards swaying them as she bit her lip. Lafayette groaned lightly, the sexual actions getting to him.

There it goes. Y/N paused and flipped around to face Lafayette, a smirk slithering across her lips. Y/N blushes lightly as she felt his member rub against her thigh. Laf swallowed thickly as he glanced around nervously.

"Alright guys, I think we should leave them to themselves~!" Thomas shouted, laughing could be heard as everyone left. They sat there in silence before Y/N pressed her lips to Laf's.

Lafayette sat in surprise for a bit before wrapping his arms around her body, slowly melting into the kiss. Lafayette Sicily shocked back into reality though and pulled away, "I-I can't take advantage of you in your state." He said hastily.

"How drunk do you actually think I am?" Y/N snickered, truth was, she was really only half-drunk. (Unless you're Luna, man) "Uh.. drunk enough that you're unable to walk in a straight line?" Laf said questioningly.

"Actually, I'm fairly sober." She snickered, sliding off the man and grabbing his hand, and guiding him up to his room. She laid the man in the bed as she kicked the door shut behind them.

"Y-You're sure this is okay with you?" At stammered out quickly, "Positive. I've had a crush on you for awhile.." she whispered with a blush taking over her face, she fondled with the rim of his pants as she slid his pants and boxers down.

"Reall—Ah, merde~" Laf cursed, cutting himself off with a moan when he felt Y/N grasp the base of his member. She smirked and placed a soft kiss to the tip, afterwards giving it a kitten lick.

Lafayette shuddered. Y/N giggled and wrapped her lips around his erection, slowly beginning to bob her head. Laf let out a soft moan as a hand tangled into her hair.

"A-Ah~ Fuck..~" he breathed out, Y/N looked up at him through her lashes, giggling around his cock. (<—probably the only time I'll sue this word in thy smut). Laf groaned when he felt the vibrations from her giggle flow through his member. (<—nearly put 'meme')

Y/N closed her eyes and hummed purposefully around his shaft, sliding back up and popping off. She grinned at the sight before her, Laf a mess under her touch. She stroked his member at a fast pace, using her other hand to run up his thigh.

Laf shivered. Y/N licked her lips before attaching her lips to his member again, staring at the base and gliding her tongue up his shaft. "Merde~ You-You're gonna make m-me cum~" Laf groaned. Y/N smirked and pulled off, quickly slamming herself back down and deepthroating the Frenchman.

"Merde!" Laf exclaimed, bucking his hips, resulting in Y/N gagging slightly. The vibrations from her gags did it for him, Laf wound up releasing into the female's mouth.

Y/N pulled off with a giggle, wiping some dribble off her chin as she swallowed his seed. "Delicious~" she purred. Lafayette blushes lightly before swapping their positions, pinning Y/N to the bed and holding her hands above her head.

Lafayette allowed his nose to trace her jawline, "We're far from done~" he breathed out.

:-: :-:

A/N: ...I dunno. I think it was pretty good. Shrug.