Loveable Idiots

Third Person POV

Y/N and her five boyfriends walked down the street, Alex was chatting with John while Laf was holding her hand. (*stares at Luna* -3-)

Hercules let out a goody grin as he watched Y/N, "Wha—PUT ME DOWN, HERC!" Y/N exclaimed, pounding her fists on his back. Hercules has picked her up and thrown her over his broad shoulder. "No, I don't think I will." He smirked and high-fived John.

Alexander sniggered at the scene before him before stumbling as he ran into a fire hydrant (wtf Alex) , He clutched onto his... area, where the hydrant had hit—in pain.

"O-Ow." He winced, Lafayette sighed and picked the small gremlin up bridal-style. "Thanks, Laf." He mumbled. Lafayette just nodded and smiles warmly.

Y/N eventually just gave up and huffed in defeat, resting her elbow on Hercules' back and setting her chin in the palm of her hand. Hercules grinned victoriously and confused to walk to their house.

:-: :-:

Once everyone finally arrived at the house, which took forever as Aaron kept running into things... Hercules tossed Y/N onto the couch. She bounced slightly before standing and grabbing her keys, "I gotta go shopping, I'll be back." They boys nodded and pulled out a board game in which Y/N did not see.

:-: :-:

Y/N walks in through the door, "Guys I'm ho—What in the actual fuck are you doing?!" She laughed, looking up at the five men.

Aaron was in a cardboard box looking very unamused, John was showering Alex with fake money not god them wearing sunglasses, Lafayette was clutching onto his bun and screaming something in French—all the while Hercules was screaming something into a microphone.

Y/N chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Y'all are such loveable idiots." She mumbled.

:-: :-:

A/N: Sorry it's short, but I'm tired asf.