So. That Was Something..

"As the title says, that was something... very...... interesting.... 'questions'." Pepsi mumbled nervously. "Uhm. Yeah, guys get over here!" Thy peoples can be seening running out as nobody upsets this psychotic author... unless they have a death wish.

Anywho~

"Laf, this ain't a question. But, Luna says she's loves you!" Pepsi grins. Lafayette chuckles and hugs thy Luna who somehow appeared—cough, Wizard Pepsi, cough—"Moving on..."

"NYANPUG55 wants to know if thou can give you a triple layer cake, Peggy." Pepsi explained. "As long as I get to help cook it, sure!" Peggy bounced with excitement. "And_Chrissy wants to know if you ever get tired of being 'AND Peggy'." Peggy thought for a moment.

"It's never 'AND Angelica' or 'AND Eliza'!" Peggy groaned. "You're right, fuck 'em Pegs." Pepsi muttered. "Chrissy also wants to know if you've ever fought with your Sisters." Pepsi stated, looking at her clipboard of questions.

—Luna's still just hugging Laf.

"Once or twice." Peggy grinned. "Eacker, Nyan says you're a fucking bitch and should go suck Charles' dick, please." Pepsi murmured. "Nah. I'd rather give Philip a BJ—" Philip goes beet red and hides behind Pepsi in embarrassment. "GET YO' BITCH ASS AWAY FROM ME!" Pepsi seethed, Philip yelps and hides behind Alex.

"Charles, Nyan says for you.... that you better take care of Sammy if not, she'll cut your dick off and murder you with scissors. Bro- She's not lying." Pepsi sniggered. "Now that'd be a sight." ....Dark author.

"Hennyways~ Nyan also wants to know if she can hug, Maria." Pepsi hummed. "Oh.. I've never gotten a hug, sure!" Maria squealed. "Gross. Squealing." Pepsi shudders. "Be nice, Doll." Thomas mumbled. "Ugh- Fine! Moving on.." Pepsi grumbled and looks at thy next question.

"Chrissy wants to know why you like Mac 'n Cheese and Magenta so much, Thomas." Thomas nodded. "Macaroni is God's gift. And I like to annoy everyone with my love of Magenta." (<—Quotes by T.Jeffs....Luna's gonna get this if she remembers lol) Thomas explained.

"TaeTae2332 wants to know if it's true, historically, you had two bears and an affair with Sally." Pepsi muttered. "Yes, I had an affair with Sally. And, yes, I had an affair with Sally." Thomas confirmed.

(Quick A/N: Jefferson actually fathered several children with Sally, he Indeed was a grandfather too. He supposedly was a great grandfather though, he taught his grandkids how to read I think.)

"Tae also says she loves you and only you, Charles. I don't know why, but, she does." Pepsi shrugged. "Doll, I said be nice." Thomas muttered. "All I said was the truth!" Pepsi huffed. "Alright then.." Charles mumbled awkwardly.

"I think that's all for now, oKay. Bye guys."

:-: :-:

..y'all spammed my notifs while I was in school ;-;
So uh, I kinda just, wrote that in class. I nearly got caught! Phew. Okay, now I'm actually saying bye!

                                                 -Pepsi