His Name

I wake up checking the time on my phone. It's 12 pm. I groan and throw the blankets off of me walking to kitchen to make something to eat. I hear my phone ring. Looking down at the screen I see a new text from the unknown number.

Unknown - sorry for last night I didn't even think what time it would've been. Hope you get some sleep.

Me - don't worry about it! What's you time zone anyway?

Unknown - Pacific time

Me - ahhh. I'm eastern. So you're like 3 hours behind me.

Unknown - that makes sense. I knew it was late but it wasn't that late here.

Me - so let me guess California?

Unknown - well yeah. How'd you know?

Me - I have mutuals who live over there.

Unknown - mutuals?

Me - erm.. yeah like fans of the same bands as me...

Unknown - oh that's super cool! What's your favourite band?

Me - mm I love twenty øne piløts but I'm also a big fan of Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy. Hby?

Unknown - I like all of those bands too! Ive even seen them live!

Me - that's wicked! I've seen a few of them live but I've yet to see twenty øne piløts.

Unknown - well they're on tour rn maybe you could get to see them.

Me - well they didn't release any Canada tour dates so I can't go.

Unknown - oh that sucks!

Me - yeah..

I set my phone down and then rummage through the pantry looking for something good to eat. Knocking over a few items I finally get the Lucky Charms box that was sitting in the back. Pouring the cereal my phone rings again.

Unknown - I wish they had tour dates out there. You probably deserve to see them. How long have you been a fan?

Me - mm since regional at best

Unknown - well that's something to be proud of. Your almost the beginning. What's your favourite album?

Me - mm I think I would have to say (y/f)

Unknown - that is a really good album, maybe even my favourite but I'm not just saying that to take your side.

Me - what's your name?

Unknown - Tyler, yours?

Me - (y/n)

Tyler - oh I like that. It's very pretty.

Me - thanks.

Tyler - so you live in Canada?

Me - yeah. And you live in California?

Tyler - well I'm actually just traveling here I'm actually from Ohio.

I set my phone down. Putting a spoonful of cereal into my mouth. Could it be? No, the amount of Tyler's that live in Ohio. But he said he was trying to text his friend Josh. No it couldn't be. It has to be a coincidence. This is not Tyler Joseph.

Me - cool! Well I have to go I have to get ready for class. Have a good day Tyler.

Tyler - yeah you too. If you don't have anything to do later shoot me a text I'll probably be bored anyway.

Me - sick, catcha later.

Tyler - bye (y/n)

Ayyye. Another chapter done. Sorry if you're not actually from Canada, I just needed a setting so I could work with the plot. Hope you like the story so far!