Thanks Josh

Its been a few weeks now and Tyler and I have been texting all day and video chatting before bed. I'm leaving my last class of the day. I feel my phone buzz to see Tyler's name I accept the call. "Hey." I answer.

"Who is this?" The person on the other end say. It's a mans voice but not Tyler's

"Um, y/n. Who is this."

"Josh." He answers. "Who are you?" He asks again, a frown beginning to form on my face.

"Um, I'm a friend of Tyler's." I answer his question.

"Oh." He sounds confused. " I saw your name in his recents a lot and I didn't know who you were." He says to me. I go to answer him but I can hear Tyler in the back. "Who are you talking to Josh?" I hear Josh's smirk in his next words. "Oh just y/n."

I am completely silent and don't know what to do. I just continue to walk down the hallway with the phone pressed to my ear. "Josh can I have my phone back?" I hear Tyler say he is much closer to the phone now. "Not until you tell me how long you've been talking to her." I hear him say he sounds angry yet calm. "A month tomorrow." He answers Josh. A little smile forms on my face that he knows the date that we first spoke. "You've been talking a month and you haven't told me." He doesn't sound as angry but I can hear the hurt in his voice. "I'm sorry Josh I just wanted to make sure it was going to last before I told you." Tyler answers. "Well when were you planning to tell me?" Josh asks very calm, its impressive. "Today." Tyler says and my heart flutters. "Oh." Josh says and I can hear him smile. "Well here's your girl." He says handing the phone over to Ty. "You heard all of that?" I nod then realize he can't see me. "Yeah." I answer, a smile painted on my face.

"So?" He says. "So." I say. We both laugh. "I want you to come here." He says. "Ty you know I'd love to bu-" He cuts me off. "Then I'll buy you a plane ticket." I'm at a loss for words. "Tyler I can't let you buy me a plane ticket." I say and my phone blings. "You didn't." I say pulling it away and seeing that he has already sent me the ticket. "Oops." He says making me laugh. "When is it for?" I ask him? "Tomorrow morning." He says. "You are so lucky." I say. "Why?" He asks. "Next week is reading week and I have the weekend off." I tell him. "Then I guess you need to pack for a week." He says. "I have to go for sound check but I will text you." He says to me. "Okay." I say. "Bye for now y/n." He says. "Bye Ty." I say hanging up the phone and stepping outside into the cold Canadian air. It's mid October.

I finish packing my things and set my luggage at the door. I set multiple alarms to make sure that I'm up with enough time to get ready. I can't believe I am going to meet Tyler. We've been getting so close that I almost forgot that he was Tyler Joesph, lead singer of Twenty One Pilots. To me he's just Ty, the kid who messaged me and not his best friend. So much has happened in the last month that it feels like a dream that I get to go see him. Tomorrow. Thanks Josh.