Meet my Sister

I'm shaken awake from a flight attendant and realize that my face is covered in tears. It was just a dream. I think to myself. I grab the blanket, it being the only thing I have other than my phone and step out of the plane to meet my sister. I text her that I have landed and I pull my hood up over my face, hoping no one will recognize me. I'm walking through the Toronto Airport on my phone when I hear my name. I turn around to see a group of girls and I almost begin to cry. They walk over and one of them engulf me in a hug. "I saw the video. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that." She says to me. The three other girls stand there, smiles on their faces. "Man I missed Canada." I say to them and they all laugh. "Hey do you mind if we get a picture together?" The one girl asks. "Well if you can get the side of my face that isn't bruise, then sure." I say to them, they are really sweet and I don't want to hurt them. "Absolutely." I turn my head slightly so the bruising isn't so noticeable and the girls thank me. "Hey is you post it tag me. I'll like it." I say to them, they thank me again and we walk our separate ways. 

I call my sister and she picks up after the second ring. "Hey I'm just on my way I'll be there in five." She says to me. "Okay I'll wait at the pick up area." I say, I realize how nervous I am to see her. It's been so long. And for god sake I told Tyler I was an only child. Well I mean it probably doesn't matter what he thinks cause I don't even think we are together right now. That thought makes my heart brake and after the day that I have had today I just want to be home. It's about 6:30am right now and I feel like I could drink eight espresso shots. When Callie pulls up and sees what shape I'm in she doesn't even ask she just drives straight to the nearest Starbucks. I order my usual Venti Mocha Frappe but I add an espresso shot and she gets the James Charles famous Pinkity Drinkity. 

We head over to my apartment and that's when I realize I don't have my keys and my car is still at his parents place. I feel sick to my stomach and Callie  places  a hand on my shoulder. "Yo dude are you okay?" I look at her and shake my head feeling beaten down. "My car and belongings are with him." I say to her and she looks at me wide eyed. "Why didn't you get a flight to Ohio and drive back?" She asks me. "Well to be honest my head was racing so fast I didn't even think of it." I say to her. "Well you have a spare key to get in don't you?" She asks me and I nod. "Well there you go at least you still have a way to get in." She reassures me. I nod and step out of the car. I get the key out of the locked box hidden under the railing. It has a punch code so that if I ever lose or forget my keys, I don't need one to unlock it, but I can sleep at ease knowing no one is going to find it and come into my house at any given point. I unlock the door and step in. I flop onto the couch and practically chug my coffee. 

"Hey why don't you go get showered and changed. We can go get breakfast on me." Callie says to me, I nod. Although I don't really want to do anything that would be really nice. I turn on the TV and open Netflix, give her the wifi password and then go shower. It's pretty chilly today so I put on some black ripped jeans and a maroon t-shirt, I pair it with a light washed jean jacket and walk to the bathroom. I have to put a full face of makeup on cause of the black eye that is forming. I meet Callie in the living room and we grab our stuff. We walk to a cafe near my apartment that sells all-day breakfast. We sit in a booth and start to catch up. I tell her why I came home and the perfect day that went into ruins. "Have you talked to him?" She asks me. "I replied to his texts on the plane before we took off. But when he called I just ignored it." My phone buzzes and it says that someone mentioned me in there post. 

We met Tyler's girlfriend today and she is such a nice person f*ck anyone who says other wise and to the people who thought beating the sh*t out of here was okay can go to hell. 

I almost cry happy tears. That was so nice. I like the post and  comment back.

Thank you lovelies! You girls were so nice. Hope you have a great day!

I get a text from Tyler. 

Ty - So you're home?

Me - yes.

Ty - Can I please fix this?

Me - and how would you do that?

A notification pops up at the top of my screen. New Tweet from Tyler Joesph. I click to open it.

Hi. To anyone who said hurtful things about Y/n, you are cowards. If you think that this is going to get attention or a reply from Josh or I you are wrong. You are not a real fan if you can't let me be happy. For goodness sake Debby and Josh are happy, just let me be. Also if I see you saying the horrible things you have been saying about the love of my life, you will be reported and blocked. Thank you, have a good day.

Ty - Is that a start?

Me - yeah.

"Hey are you okay?" Callie asks me. I nod and show her my phone. "He really cares about you." She says to me. "Yeah I guess he does." I say to her. We order our food and talk while we are waiting. Our coffee's come to the table because you know a girl needs her caffeine. The door opens and I see the figure with a black hoodie walk into the cafe. I look back to Callie and continue with our conversation. We are just chatting away when the figure steps up to our booth. They drop their hood and Tyler's face is reviled. "Tyler?" I ask shocked. "I had to come fix this." He says to me. "How did you know where I was?" I ask him. "A fan shared your location with me." He says. Well that's not creepy at all. I think to myself. "A fan?" I ask him. "Yeah the one sitting with you." He says to me, I laugh in his face, he looks at me confused. "Tyler this is Callie. My sister." He looks even more confused and she smiles at him. "I thought you said you were an only child." He says to me. Callie looks at me shocked. Well shit.