Walk of Shame

A strong but gentle knock on the door wakes me up and my damp hair covers my face as I move to the door. I turn the door handle and pull the door in to see Mr. Josh Dun standing on the other side. "Hey you and Ty up yet?" He asks me. "We were up really early so we went back to bed to rest before the big day." I say to him and he nods. "Okay just checking. Debby is making breakfast so if you guys get ready quick we will call you when it's done." He says with a smile and turns to walk down the small stair case that leads to the open kitchen. Debby waves at me - I wave to back - she is wearing a romper and has a pair of sunglasses resting on the top of her head. She points to my door and I look to the door handle, there is a gorgeous blue, black and white striped short romper hanging with tags on it. "Oh my god thank you." I say to her. "Hey isn't Disney World all about the pictures?" She says to me with a smile, I take the romper off the door and walk back into the room laying it on the end of the bed. 

"Tyler it's time to  get up." I say to him lightly rubbing his arm. He grabs my hand and pulls me over him, I squeal in surprise. "I don't want to." He whines when I hit the bed. "Babe it's time to get up." I coddle him, "We have to get ready to go. Debby is downstairs making breakfast." He smirks at me. "That's okay I'll just eat you." My eyes go wide and I gasp. "Tyler!" I smack his arm playfully and he pretends to be hurt. I jump up and quickly strip so I can put my new romper on. It wasn't quick enough because Tyler jumps up and has his arms around me. "Ty, I need to put my clothes on." I say to him attempting to step into the romper. "No you don't you look hot just like that." He says kissing my neck. "Tyler.." I trail off as he continues to move his lips up and down my neck, his warm naked body messing against mine. "I have to put my clothes on." I manage to get out before his hands begin to venture around my body. "Or we could just stay here." He whispers in my ear. "Ty no we have to go." I say wiggling out of his grasp. He looks at me pouting like a puppy and I almost give in, but I manage to stand my ground and put the romper on. I walk into the washroom to straighten my hair and do my make up, while he gets dressed. 

I come out and he's sitting on the bed waiting for me. We walk out and Debby is just placing our breakfast on our plates. "Well it's nice of you love birds to join us." Zack says eyeing Tyler with a smirk plastered across his face, his eyes meet mine and he gives me a wink. I look down at my breakfast feeling my cheeks heat up. My phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out to read;

Ty - He totally heard us last night. 

Me - were screwed...

Ty - Actually you were. ;)

Me - oH mY GoD YOu DiDN't?!

Ty- Well yes I did last night. Don't you remember?

Me - I hate you.

Taking the seats beside each other the six of eat quickly while I try to avoid eye contact with Zack. "So did you guys sleep well last night?" Josh asks and everyone begins to giggle. OMG THEY ALL KNOW. I look down at my plate standing up and scraping the food into the garbage. I walk upstairs to the bedroom and lay in bed. Disney can wait till tomorrow. I turn off the lights and turn the TV on, turning on Netflix, I decide to play Lucifer and refuse to go to the door when there is several knocks. I also turn the volume up so I can barely hear it. Out of all honesty they could go to Disney without me, I don't even care.

Ty - Babe open the door.

Me - I want to go home.

Ty - Baby please.

Me - I'm staying here or I'm going home. 

Ty - Okay than we will stay here watching Netflix just open the door please.

I reluctantly get up unlock the door and crawl back into bed. Tyler comes in behind me  and locks the door. "Babe it's okay come here." He says his arms open as his lays down beside me. I scoot over and he wraps his strong arms around me. "They all know." I say softly. "Yeah I know hunny." He says to me. "Tyler I feel so embarrassed and just violated. Why did we have to do it?" I murmur the last part but he still hears me. "Because we love each other." He says to me. "Yeah but why here?" I ask, "Why did they all have to know?" I just feel so gross and weirded out that they heard us doing the nasty. "Well hunny they know and we can't do much about it." He says. "Well we can watch Netflix."  I say and he chuckles. "Yeah it's raining anyways we can just go tomorrow." He says to me. I jump up and change into sweatpants and a sweater and he does the same. "Tyler it's really cold in here." I say to him. "Than get closer to me." He says pulling me tighter to him. The heat of his body seeping into me. "I love you baby and nothing is going to stop that. Not even our friends knowing our not so quiet secret." He says to me, I can't help but to kinda giggle. "Yeah I guess. And I love you too babe." I say to him looking up to his face and planting a kiss on his soft lips. "I love you forever and always." He says to me. "Forever and always." I repeat. 

We spend the rest of the day just relaxing - which was nice because of the jet lag - and watching Netflix. We eventually ordered pizza and Tyler left just long enough to pay and bring in back tot the room. I didn't want to continue the walk of shame so I stayed in bed. And that's where I stayed for the rest of the night, the rest was well needed. I hope they don't say anything tomorrow." I say to Tyler. "Don't worry about it hun." He says hugging me a little tighter. "You my everything. I love you." He says to me, his voice low. "You're my world, Ty. I love you more."