You're my Everything.

"You know you don't have to tell me if you aren't ready." He says to me taking my hand in his, and I shake my head. "I know I don't, but it's better if you know now. Then you can choose to let  me go or not." I say to him trying to collect myself before telling him my life story. "Y/n, I would never let you go. You mean so much to me." He says to me we a small smile. I take a deep breath in. "Okay than, here we go..." I exhale and then inhale sharply. "Okay so when I was about 6 or 7 my mom found out that my dad was having an affair. Well she then kicked him out shortly after that. I remember running after his truck in tears cause he didn't even say goodbye to me. I chased after him for a couple of blocks but he was too far for me to catch up so I just curled up in a ball on the side of the road and cried." My eyes begin to sting as I continue, "My mom was following me in her car knowing I was going to be in shambles. She picked me up and we went back home. That was the last time I saw him face to face." I say tears are now streaming down my face. "I've found him on social media and he's posted photos of his new family and how happy they are. His new wife is the woman he cheated on my mother with. I know I shouldn't miss him because he was a very abusive father..." I pause for a second trying to catch my breath. Once I regain my composure I continue, "He'd come home from work and if I left a spoon in the sink he would scream at me for hours. And he and my mom would constantly fight. But I couldn't help but want and wish for that perfect family..." I trail off. "It's really hard knowing that your dad isn't going to be there for your biggest moments in life. Like he wasn't there for my first date, first dance, prom and a lot of other firsts. As well as he won't be there for a lot of things in the future,. Like my graduation or my wedding day or when I have my first kid. He isn't there for any of it." I twiddle my thumbs together trying to collect my self. I continue to look at my hands when I say the next sentence to Tyler. "I tend to shut people out cause it's easier than getting hurt." I say to him, I look up to see his eyes look soft and almost glossy. "I don't speak to that side of the family so you won't have to worry about seeing them for holidays." I try and make a joke to lighten the mood but he stays silent.

"I'm sorry I know that's a  lot to take in." I say to him while rubbing the back of my neck. "It is but I'm really glad you decided to tell me y/n." He says taking me in his arms. "Well it's really hard for me to trust people but I do really trust you." I say staring at the ceiling. "I went through a lot and knowing that you know everything now I don't have to keep it a secret." I look up at him and he looks like he's about to cry. "That's the nicest thing anyone has every said to me." 

"Tyler Joseph, you're my everything.." I take a deep breath before the next words leave my mouth, my heart is pounding. "Ty, I love you." I say looking into his beautiful brown eyes. He freezes and I immediately begin to panic. What if he doesn't love me back? What if he tells me to leave? I can't do this without him, I've told him about my past. What if he thinks I'm a loser or a freak. I just began to completely trust him, and now I'm going to lose him because I admitted my feelings. My thoughts are cut off but Tyler's hand on my cheek. "I love you too, y/n." Tears begin to well up in my eyes. I can't believe he loves me too. I lean in and place m lips softly on his, feeling butterflies grow in my stomach and shivers run down my spine. 

"You mean so much to me." I say, " I can't lose you." He leans in again pecking my lips with his. "I promise that you won't." He says a big goofy smile on his face. My cheeks are hot and the rest of me feels warm and fuzzy. This boy is the best thing that has happened to me. We lay there for a while just enjoying each others presence until we both doze off. I wake up to Tyler playing with my hair and kissing my forehead. "Have a good nap princess?" He asks me and places a gentle kiss on my lips. "Absolutely, you make me feel so safe in your arms. I always sleep like a baby." I say  to him and return his kiss. "I love you." He says to me. "I love  you to Ty." He holds me tighter and kisses the top of my head. "What do you say to some dinner? I make some amazing mac n' cheese. We can come back in here and have a movie night." He says to me. "That sounds kind of perfect." I say to him and he gets up to go to the kitchen. I can't believe you have the nicest guy on the planet. And he's attractive and can SING! You freaking hit the jackpot!!  I think to myself. 

It's not too long before I am joined by Ty and two bowls of delicious mac n' cheese. Tyler puts on some Disney movies and we have a bit of a marathon eventually falling asleep. Only to be woken up by a knock on the door in the morning. I jolt up as I hear the slightly aggressive knock. I look over to see Ty on the other side of the bed. I shake him awake and hear more knocking. He looks at me like a deer in headlights and checks his phone for the  time. I read that it's 9 am. But I also see a few texts from his mom and his siblings. Zack's reads, "Dude mom knows you didn't go to your room last night." Maddy's text says, "Good job buddy!" And his moms says, "Tyler we need to talk..." Omg we're so freaking screwed...