Showtime

I'm sitting in Tyler's dressing room scrolling through twitter, while the boys do their sound check. I see a picture that someone I follow tweeted, and I immediately stop. My jaw drops and I can't stop staring at my phone screen. I don't know how long I've been staring at the picture before Tyler walks in. "Hey. What's wrong?" He ask me, I'm not sure how to answer him so I just hand him my phone. I watch his expression change as soon as he see's my phone. It's a picture of us hugging at the airport.  "Tyler I'm so sorry I-" I try to apologize but he cuts me off. "Y/N is okay. I was more scared that you would leave because of this." He says. "Ty, I knew that this was bound to happen at some point. I wasn't thinking that it would happen this fast but I knew." I say to him. "So you're okay with it?" He asks. "Yes." I answer him, he engulfs me in a hug when I finish the word. "Oh thank god," he mumbles in my hair, "I just got you and couldn't think of losing you already." I pull him in tighter, "I'm right here." I whisper. We sit there for a minute wrapped in each others arms, that is until Josh walks in. "Hey I saw the picture you two okay?" He says concerned, I nod in response. "Are you sure you are okay with this?" Tyler asks me again. "Yeah, it'll take some getting used to but it's going to be okay." I reassure him. "Okay, do you want to go out in the crowd or stay backstage?" He asks. Which I haven't even thought about. What if a fan recognizes me from the photo. Things could get bad. I can't do that to the boys. But on the other hand my first concert of theirs, backstage, just sounds like a missed opportunity. I don't want to be selfish but man to I want to watch them from the seats. I'm totally lost in thought when I get a nudge fro Josh. "Hey don't worry about it if you want to go out do it," he then smirks at me, "Tyler looks pretty hot with the stage lights on him." He whispers to me making me blush and Tyler super confused. 

They leave to go backstage, but not before getting a security guard to take me out to the seats. The guy is built like a house, but I quickly found out he is like a giant teddy bear. He told me he will stay close to me the whole night to ensure that nothing happens. When we get out there, there are a bunch of fans that are coming through the doors. I get lead right to barricade. I take out my phone for a picture and see a text from Ty.

Ty - Can't wait to see you out there tonight. Hope you enjoy the show!

Me - I can't wait to see you on stage. tell Josh I say break a leg.

Ty - He says thank you.

I take a few pictures of the stage and then put my phone away. I end up talking to some fans that are around me. Thankfully none of them recognize me. The two acts before the boys were really good but I'm just so excited to see Tyler and Josh that I can't think of anything else. Then a timer comes up on the stage screen saying 5 minutes. The whole stadium loses their minds. I look around and realize, this is real, this is happening. The five minutes feel like an eternity, but it finally get down to the 10 second mark we all start screaming the countdown. After we all scream one the room goes black and everyone goes silent. And then BOOM, they are on stage and the show has begun. The next 2 hours are the fastest of my life. The last song is Trees as it always has been. Before Tyler starts the song he begins to speak into the mic.

"Recently, I found out that some things you can't do alone, and it's not always healthy to do them alone. I have some really important people in my life that without them I don't think I would be up here in front of you. The reason I am telling you this is because I know there are people in this audience that are struggling with letting people in. But trust me, when you find people who stay with you even when it makes them uncomfortable or when they could easily walk out the door of your life. The ones that stay, they are the people who help you conquer anything that comes your way." He looks over at me and gives me a smile. "Those are the people you need to hold on to even if it gets scary, cause they are the ones that count." He stares me down and I feel some sort of happiness I have never felt, my heart feels funny and then the last song of the show is over. The security guard takes me back stage and I wait for Ty in his dressing room. He comes in a little sweaty. 

"Did you like the show?" He asks me. My eyes widen, "Like it? I loved it. Your speech was amazing." I tell him as I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his torso. He wraps his around my waist. "Sorry I'm sweaty." He mumbles. "Ty, it doesn't bother me." I say to him. "So this won't bother you." Another voice says as they pick me up. Josh's arms are around me and he is a lot sweatier then Tyler. "Josh! You're soaked." I yell. "You said sweat doesn't bother you." I wasn't meaning being drenched." I reply. He laughs. "Don't worry I actually just got showered." He says. "That fast?" I ask him. "Yeah I hate feeling gross after a show." He answers me. "And Josh never dries off after so he is always soaked." Tyler says with a little huff, which I giggle at. "I'm going to go get showered and then we can go get something to eat." He says to me as he walks toward the bathroom. I nod and sit on the couch. 

Josh and I talk until Ty comes out and then we got find some food. On our adventure we see this really pretty building that Josh insist he takes a picture of us in front of. Josh does this really artsy and and its a crazy cool picture of Ty and I. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and he is looking down at me with a goofy smile on his face as I smile back up at him. I wonder what the rest of this week is going to be like.