Plans

I have one week until exams start. I finished my paper, my teacher thought that it was amazing. I was actually surprised but when I told Tyler he said that he knew it was going to be amazing all along. Things have been really good between us, he texts me all the time and when we have time we try to call. A couple days ago he brought up the thought of possibly coming here on his two week break from tour. I insisted that he went to see his family, but then he had the idea of me meeting his family. So I guess that's the plan, he's flying here to pick me up, I'll be writing my last exam when he lands. When I'm done I'll get my stuff from my house and he will be there ready to leave. Then we will have an eight hour drive to Ohio. I'm quite nervous to meet his family, the thought of them not liking me floods my body with fear. I want nothing more for them to like me, and I have no idea what's going to happen if they don't. 

I try to consume my mind with a distraction before my thought consume me. I begin to write a story about a young girl waking up in a random place, and finding out she has been in a coma for 20 years and hasn't aged at all. I don't even notice it's dark out until I my phone begins to go off. I answer it, Tyler's face on the screen. 

"Hey whatcha up to?" He asks a smile on his face, his hair is wet, they must've just finished a show. 

"Writing. You?" 

"Just got showered and am on the bus. What are you writing about?" He asks. I tell him about the plot and he becomes very intrigued. "When you're done I want to be the first to read it."

"Of course. But I'm not sure how long the story is going to be so you may be waiting a while." I say, his smile widens. 

"That's okay. I will wait for perfection." His words make me instantly blush.

"Hey I've been thinking a lot.." I trail off. Concern grows on his face quickly.

"That doesn't sound good." He murmurs.

"Yeah.. Well I've been thinking a lot about meeting your family. What if they don't like me? Or what if they don't approve of me? They have so many reasons not to its over whelming and-" 

"Y/N it's okay. You are going to be fine. My family is going to love you." He cuts me off.

"Are you sure? I just feel like there are so many ways this could go wrong." I say to him, it feels like there is a small lump beginning to form in my throat. 

"Yes I'm positive. Just don't stress about it. You have your exams to focus on." He's right, I have a week to be prepared for these exams and I really don't need to be stressing about anything else. 

"Yeah your right." I say to him. 

"I can't wait to see you." He says his lips turn upward into a goofy grin. What I wouldn't do to feel those lips right now. His warm embrace, how perfectly his hand fits in mine. The way his eyes seem to sparkle in the light, and the way his hair shines. Every little thing about him makes me feel happy, every perfection or flaw just seem to put a smile on my face. There is nothing about him that I don't like or want to change. Because although he is flawed like every other person in the world his flaws are seen as perfections to me. "Hey you okay?" His voice snaps ,e out of my trance.

"Yeah I'm great why?" I ask, he laughs.

"You kinda zoned out on me." 

"Oh sorry." 

"No, don't be. It was pretty cute." He says and my cheeks begin to heat up.

"Sorry- uh I mean thanks." He laughs again, giving me butterflies.

"You are way too Canadian." I smile at his joke.

"Yeah, I guess." 

"Well I'm sorry to have to go early, but our show was so high energy I'm crashing hard." He says to me yawning.

"It's okay. I should probably get ready for bed soon anyway, I have a morning class tomorrow." I answer. 

"Okay well I hope you have a good sleep." 

"Yeah I hope you do too." 

"Goodnight, Y/n." He says blowing a kiss at the camera, I blow one back at him giggling.

"Goodnight, Ty." 

The call ends and my heart feels really light. I have butterflies and my cheeks hurt from smiling so wide. I wash my face, brush my teeth and go lay in bed. Getting to sleep is usually really hard for me, but for some reason I fall asleep almost instantly. He really seems to bring out the best in me. I just hope his family sees that.