Goodbye

Two updates in one day? I'm really in a writing mood today! Leave a comment at the end to tell me what you think. Love you all so much!! 😘

"What do you mean, you told him you were an only child?" Callie says to me. "We hadn't spoken in years and frankly didn't think we ever would. So instead of letting him know all of my past and reopen old wounds I told him I was an only child." I explain to her. She softens, "Well you know what that's my fault. I never should have made you choose." I am legitimately speechless. "Well thank you. Also I'm sorry, I should've just told him the truth." I say to her. Ty eats breakfast with us but there is a lot of weird energy and tension between the two of us. I feel like I have my guards up. Callie walks us home but stops at the door. "Hey I think I should give you guys some space and let you figure things out cause I can tell that they are worked out yet." She starts walking to her car. "Y/n just call me if you need me. I'll be in the area." She eyes Ty a little as she starts her car and waves, backing out of the driveway leaving me standing alone with Tyler. "Come back with me."  He says to me as I unlock the door. I stop shocked at what he just asked me. "Tyler... You left." I say opening the door and stepping in. I hang up my coat and take a seat on the couch. Tyler sits on the other side, this feels so weird I wish things were the same. 

"I know I did." He  owns up. "I'm sorry I can't take it back. I wish I could." He says to me. "Trust me I wish you could to." I stand up and walk toward the kitchen to get a class of water. "Okay this isn't entirely my fault." I stop dead in my tracks. "What did you just say?" I ask him to repeat himself. "This isn't all my fault." I look him dead in the eye and say, "Get out." He looks at me shocked. "What?" He asks me. "Tyler get out of my house. If you are going to try and blame me just leave now." I say to him he stands up, if he leaves I swear to God it's over. 

"I'm not leaving. I promised." He says to me. I turn to the cabinet and grab a glass. "Well you've done it once already so it shouldn't be hard for you to do again." The words leave my mouth like venom. I want to hurt him like he hurt me. "Y/n, please stop." He pleads. "Why Tyler? So you can just walk out again? How am I supposed to fucking trust you after you pulled a stunt like that?!" I'm yelling by this point. I fill up my glass and turn to look at him. He looks hurt. "You can't just think that because of one stupid thing I did it will mean I will do it again." He says to me, anger in his voice. "Well that's how cheating works, doesn't it?" He looks at me as though he can't believe the words just came out of my mouth. I take a sip of my water. "You didn't just say that." He says in disbelief. "Yes I did. There is no difference Tyler! You do it once I forgive you. And you know what will happen you will break your promise again." I say to him and he scoffs. "You know what Ty if you have that kind of attitude towards my feelings you can fucking leave." I say, my voice cold. "You really want me to go don't you?" He asks me. "For fucks sake Tyler! Of course I don't but what do you want me to say? Yeah come back into my life and walk out whenever you want." I feel my chest begin to build a squeezing sensation. "Y/n, don't do this." He begs. "Don't do what Tyler?" I ask him, "Because I'm pretty damn sure I didn't leave you at a McDonald's in a country your not even from." I say to him tear begin to fall down my cheeks. "Please don't cry." He says to me. "Tyler why did you even come here?" I ask him. 

"To get you back." He answers. "And what did you think was going to happen? I was just going to fall at your feet like all of your fans and just let you be the hero?" I ask him he gulps. "Unbelievable." I say feeling like I'm just another fan to him. "Tyler just go back to your normal life and leave me out of it." I say to him turning toward the sink and setting my cup in. "But I love you." He says to me, I can't take it anymore I explode into tears. "If you loved me you wouldn't have left." I say to him in between sobs. "Hey, don't say that. I made a mistake. It doesn't mean I don't love you." He says to me, he feels so far away. "Tyler you promised me and you broke that promise. That was the one fucking thing I asked of you! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING. I fucking gave you my VIRGINITY and you fucking LEFT ME!" I'm screaming at him now, all my emotions are coming out and he is feeling it all. "I'm sorry." He says, tears falling down his face. "Sorry doesn't fix this. You have fans fucking assaulting me. I can't go online without seeing hate comments and the amount of death threats I'm receiving if fucking ridiculous." I am completely numb. "Y/n..." He trails off. "Please don't do this." He is fully begging me. "What am I supposed to do? I don't fit into your world!" This hurts him and I can see him flinch. "My world is yours." He says to me. "I can't deal with the fans hate. On our way over here I saw tweets saying that I was the on that tweeted that. That I am just making you do that to get the fans off of you. They don't like me." I say to him. "That doesn't matter because I love you." He says to me. "TYLER YOU AREN'T GETTING IT. I don't want to live my life in fear of getting the shit beaten out of me because of the man I love. Like fuck that means I can't go ANYWHERE." He looks at me and drops his head in his hands. "I'm sorry. You're right this is all my fault." He sobs into his hands dropping to his knees.

"Goodbye Tyler." I say to him taking a step towards him. "No! No! PLEASE!" He is bawling and reaching out for me. "Please don't do this. I love you. I promise you I won't ever  hurt you again." He says to me. "Tyler.." I stop. "I can't do this. I can't live like this." I say to him, my heart feels like it's being ripped out of my chest. "I will protect you. Please just give me a chance." He says to me. "But what happens when something like this happens again?" I ask him. "Am I just supposed to give you another chance?" I really want him to show he won't let it happen. "You know that I will do anything for you. You are my everything." He says to me. I take another couple steps towards him. "Just let me show you I can do that." He says to me. 

"Tyler..." I trail off. "Yes Y/n?" He sounds so broken.  "I don't know if I can."