Disney World

"What do we do?" I ask him, my heart is racing out of my chest. "I don't know." He says. He stands up and begins to walk toward the door. I lay back d own my back towards the door. I just want to go back to sleep with his arms around me. I made me feel so wanted and made me feel like no matter what I would be protected. I close my eyes when I hear the door nob turn, waiting for screaming. I don't move a muscle when I hear his mom's voice. "I told you that you had to be in different rooms." She sounds not only angry but also disappointed. "Yes I know mom, but she didn't feel good and was crying from everything that happen. What was I supposed to do just leave her to feel alone because of some stupid house rule? I'm sorry mom but if you haven't noticed I'm an adult now and I'm not just going to leave the woman I love on her own." There is silence and I can tell that his mom is completely dumbfound. "Well if that's how you feel, you may stay with her. But there will be no sex under my roof." She says and I grow tense. "Jesus Christ mom! We haven't even had sex yet, why on Earth would I do it at my damn house?" I can hear the anger in his voice but I am unsure what to do. "Lower your voice Tyler, everyone including y/n is asleep." She says to him in an angry, loud whisper. "Too late for that." He says turning away and closing the door. I lay as stiff as a board, What do I do?! My thoughts are screaming. He lays back down in bed and I roll over to face him. 

"Do you want to go to Disney World?" I ask him. He looks at me confused before asking, "When?" I smile at him and answer, "Tomorrow." He looks shocked and also seems to be thinking about it. "You know why not." I smile and pull him in for a kiss. "Why don't we invite your siblings? It would be a nice bonding time with them." I'm hoping he will want to but after this morning I'm not sure if he wants to be with family. "Yeah that sounds awesome. Jay has a basketball tournament so it would just be Zack and Maddy." He tells me. "That's kinda perfect." I say to him. The numbers work out and we don't have to worry about someone feeling left out, or in other words me feeling like a tag-a-long. I text Zack and Maddy in a group chat and ask if they want to go, then name it Disney Bitches! They both say yes immediately. Ty and I pack our stuff back up which only takes about a half hour. When we're done I help Maddy pack while Zack and Ty check for flight prices and park passes. With the two of us working Maddy and I are done fairly fast and it's not long till we have all the luggage packed in the car. Ty and Zack found tickets for 10 pm so we leave tonight. We got a room in the actual park and we will be there for a week. I guess Ty really wanted to get away from his mom. 

We leave for the airport at 6 grabbing some Taco Bell on the way. Tyler is raving about his crunch wrap supreme in the passenger seat, while Maddy and Zack make fun of him in the back seat. I'm driving. It's not too long until we are at the airport and we check into our gate area. "Orlando here we come." Tyler whispers to me.  "I'm so excited." I say and give him a bear hug, he spins me around making me giggle. "Okay you two I didn't sign up to third wheel the whole trip." Zack says while sitting his stuff down and taking the chair beside the pile. "Sorry Zackary." I say to him and he shoots me a look." I laugh and take the chair beside him. "Cut them some slack they had to be under the same roof as mom for almost 3 days. That's enough for anyone to go crazy." Maddy says and begins to laugh. "Damn Madds." I say to her even though she is kinda true. "Your mom is lovely but she is kind of a hard ass for no reason." I say to the three of them.  "Well when your son is one of the biggest pop/rock stars in the world..." Zack mumbles. "Hey don't make this my fault." Tyler definitely sounds hurt. "I'm the one paying for this trip." He says to them. "True." Zack says and there is a small awkward silence before the P.A. system says that we are boarding. We get in our seat and all I can think about is the last time I was on a plane was to go meet Tyler face to face for the first time. 

"You know I've never been to Disney World." I tell him looking out  the plane window. We haven't left the tarmac yet. "Well I hope all your dreams come true." Ty says to me taking my hand in his. "I love you." I say to him, he smiles. "I love you too." The plane begins to take off and I watch as the planet grows smaller. I really hope this is a good idea.