A Hot Shower

My breath feels cold against my burning hands. I scream but all that comes out is a silent exhale. My whole face feels like it's on fire as I look into the black abyss that is my room in daylight. Tears stream down my cheeks, staining my white pillow with black mascara. I rock back and forth in a failed attempt to calm myself. WHY DID YOU LET HIM IN? I scream to myself. 'Why?' keeps repeating in my head as my heart feels like it's being ripped from my chest. A sudden burst of anger floods my body and I'm no longer frozen in my curled position. I'm now throwing shit around my room screaming at the top of my lungs. Pillows hit the walls knocking down things on my dresser and shelves. I take everything on the top of my desk and wipe it off with aggression. I kick, punch and scream into the bed and few remaining pillows on it. "HOW COULD YOU?!" I scream while throwing a picture of us at the wall. Upon contact it shatters like my heart. I fall to my knees defeated. I pick up the picture from the rubble making out the photo in the darkness. "I love you." I say while tears fall like raindrops onto the glossy paper. That's all it is, glossy paper, but it means so much it's like a punch in the face. Seeing how happy I was too now, if only the girl in the glossy paper knew her whole world was about to fall apart in shambles. She would have never opened up to that boy. I rip the paper in half separating the two of us, like the universe did. Immediately regretting it in slump into the floor and just sob myself to sleep. He left and I have nothing, I am nothing. 

***

I wake up sobbing and up in Tyler's arms. His strong embrace makes me feel calm and relaxed. I wiggle out of his arms and slide out of bed quietly running to the washroom to wash my face and before I pee on the floor. I walk out grab a towel from my stuff and go back to the bathroom to take a shower. I turn the water on and am leaning slightly in the shower to check the temperature of the water. Two arms wrap around my torso and sip me around. A sleepy Tyler faces me and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "Good morning beautiful." He says with a smile. "Morning handsome." I say and give him peck on the lips. "Hey are you okay?" He asks me rubbing his thumb under my eye. "Yeah I just had a nightmare." I say to him. "About what?" He asks me, his head cocked to the side like a curious puppy. "Well... you." I say to him, he looks shocked. "What do you mean? Would that not be a good dream?" He begins to sound hurt. "Well usually it is but this time you were leaving me and I was alone." I say my eyes threaten to let tears slip out. "I was so real it felt like it happened or that it was a vision or something." I mumble and he pulls me into him. "Well it was just a dream because I'm not leaving you. You are the best thing that has every  happened to me." He say to me and engulfs me into a hug. "I love you." He whispers into my ear. "I love you too." I reply and we let go. He smirks and the next words out of his mouth take me by surprise.

 "Are you really about to shower without me? Save the planet. Save water." He says while taking off his shirt. "Ohh so you want to get in the shower?" I say with a laugh. "That's what I'm saying." He says taking a step closer to me and pulling my shirt off. "Damn you're hot." He says to me outlining my figure with his eyes. "Am not." I say turning toward the shower and placing my hand in the warm water - it feels just right. In one swift motion he drops my pants and spins me to face him. "Don't argue with me on this." He pins me agains the wall beside the shower and slams his lips against mine aggressively making out with me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls my one leg up and presses against me. I moan slightly into the kiss and he smirks. "You like that?" He asks me. "Yeah." I breathe out. He lets go of me and drops his pj pants pulling me into the shower. The warm water hits my skin taking making me arch back towards the shower head. Tyler's hands caress my body as the water runs over the two of us. He pulls me closer and lifts my leg up to the hight of his hip and I can feel the tension building. 

His lips come crashing down on my to make the shower feel even hotter. I'm pinned against the wall with Tyler's hands place placed on either side of my face. We both stare at each other breathlessly. His hand slide against the tile wall behind me and onto my shoulder. He leans in closer, whispering in my ear, "I will show you that I'm never leaving." I get shivers and swallow hard. I feel his hand travel from my shoulder to my breast as his lips make their way down my neck. I try to find something on the wall to grasp as my knees begin to grow weak. Tyler notices this and presses up against me. I can feel his hard campaign against my pelvic bone. I let out a small moan and he chuckles. "Oh baby we're just getting started." His hand  that  was fondling my boobs is now tracing my figure, making small circles toward my hips. In a quick motion his hand slaps my ass and then cups my front, making me moan and shriek in pleasure at the same time. His other hand raising a finger to my lips. "Shhh. No one else is up." He says tracing my lips and applying pressure to my lower area. I practically melt. "Tyler..." I moan into his ear. "Yes?" He asks with a smile on his face. "That feels so good." I say to him. "Well then you are going to like this." He says and his fingers begin to rub the outside of my entrance. He begins to speed up and I claw at the wall  above me finding a ledge on the uneven rocky tile to hold onto for dear life. 

I'm doing my best to keep quiet but the more his fingers move the more it builds up inside me. I finally can't control my moans when his free hand grasps my boob making me lose control. He mutes me with his lips against my his tongue lining the edge of my lip waiting for the cue to be let in. I part my lips just enough to let him know its okay and shivers are sent down my spin as his tongue explores my mouth. His shaft begins to press up against me and my hand slowly slides down the wall while the other grasps the ledge. My hand makes its way to his penis and slowly begins to move up and down. I hear him moan slightly into our kiss and I take action and slide my tongue in-between his lower lip and teeth. This time he really moans and kinda falls into me slightly. He  pulls away from the kiss to look at me, water running down his face. "Oh my god." He breathes out and comes right back for more. His hand begins to move faster in-between my legs and my knee feel weak. I in return move my hand faster and he moans into my ear. I slide my tongue up his neck and lightly suck on his ear lobe and he melts into me. "You're crazy." He says. "Oh am I?" I giggle, he smacks my ass and lowers his face to my breast, licking around my nipple and back up to my neck. "Holy fuck." I gasp. "You ready for more?" He asks pressing up against me. "Yes please." I answer. "I'm going to make you forget that dream ever happened. You are mine princess." He say as he slowly sicks his shaft in me. "Tyler." I whisper. "Yes  baby?"  He asks. "Fuck me." I say, and with that he pins me against the wall lifting my one leg up to his hip and begins to slide in and out of me. Everything in my body feels hot as the water runs over us. I can't control myself anymore and practically explode, Tyler does too not long after. We help each other get cleaned up and get out of the shower. Tyler throws the condom out and puts toilet paper over it to ensure that no one will see. We both get changed quick and flop on the bed exhausted. It's only 7:30 so we have lots of time to nap before we have to leave for the park at 10 so we do just that, nap our exhaustion away.