Prove it.

"What the fuck is that?" I jump back from him. I'm nauseous and confused, but hurt even more. "Y/n, it's not what it looks like." He starts to walk towards me, I scammer back and fall back into the wall. "Y/n..." He looks at me his eyes full of tears. "Tyler what the fuck is on you neck." I say slowly sliding up the wall. He looks down at the ground. "Look at me you FUCKING COWARD." I scream. He looks up at me tears streaming down his face. "I though you hated me and that I was never going to see you so I texted Jenna..." He says to me. I feel like I'm going to throw up. "You didn't.." He goes to open his mouth and I run to the toilet. I throw up everything that was left in my stomach. I flush it down and wash my mouth. I walk back out to my room. Tyler is sobbing on my bed. "You didn't have sex with her did you?" He looks at me. "No." He says. "DON'T LIE TO ME." I scream again. "We didn't. I promise. We just made out." He says to me. "Did a whole lot more than just that." I snap at him. He looks down at the floor his head falling into his hands. "I'm sorry. I thought we were done." He says to me. "So you fucking text your ex for a rebound booty call? Is that all I am to you someone you can just replace with  a hookup?" I don't even want to know the answer. I just can't  believe  he  would do this to me. His mouth opens and closes. "Fuck you Tyler." I say to him and run to the bathroom  slamming the door behind me. A few minutes later a  soft knock at  the door disturbs my sobs. "Go away." I yell. "Please y/n." I can't let you go again." Tyler says through the closed door. "Yeah well you should've thought about that before Jenna's tongue was being jammed down your fucking throat." I scream through my tears. I feel so alone. "I'm sorry." He says. "I know I fucked up. But can we please work this out? I can't live without you." Tyler says to me. "That's not what Jenna thinks." I stab at him. I can't believe that he would do this to me. 

"Enough about Jenna! She doesn't matter to me. You do." He says, I jump up and swing the door open. His face inches from mine. He looks at me wide-eyed. "THEN WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?" I scream at his falling to my knees in a puddle of my own tears. "Because you told me to leave. I thought you hated me and that we were never going to see each other again. I hurt so back I needed to think of something else." His voice begins to grow louder. "Don't you dare start to yell at me." Anger thick in my voice. "Then stop yelling at me!" He yells. "You're the one who texted your ex to have sex." The word slice my heart as I say them. His eyes look soft and hurt by that. "I texted her to talk. I didn't know who to talk to." He says to me. "I wanted you back and I figured if anyone knew how to do that it would be my ex." He says to me. "The kiss wasn't supposed to happen. I was just so crushed that when she kissed me it was like a way to get back at you for hurting me. But all I did was hurt myself more and made things worse. I'm sorry." I walk over to the side of my bed and sit on the edge. 

"I can't tell you to leave again. But I'm so hurt I don't know what to do." I tell him. "I know baby, I screwed  up big time. But please don't make me leave. I can't walk out on you again."  He says to me. He crawls behind me and slowly places a hand on my elbow. I jump a little at his touch. He pulls away but places his hand on it again. This time I don't move. His hand moves down my arm and his legs slide to either side of mine. His arms wrap me in a hug and I can't help but to enjoy the warmth. "I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear. "You promised." Is all I can get out. "I know, I know. And trust me I will never break that promise again cause there is nowhere I'd rather be. You are the only one I want. I love you." He says, his breath warm on my neck and my right ear. "Prove it." I say to him. He rolls backwards off the bed and when I look over to se him he is on his knee holding out a ring. I look at the ring in shock. The ring is a black crown with sparkling stones. I look at his face and he has few tears roll down his cheeks. "Y/n, I love you so much and this is me promising you to make this real someday. You are the love of my life and there is no one else that I want to spend it with. Will you take this promise ring?" He looks at me holding out the ring. My hands cover my mouth and I sit there in shock. I nod my head to answer. Tears are streaming down my face as he walks over and slides the ring on my left hands ring finger. I  pull him in for a kiss and hug him tight. 

His lips press down against my neck sending chills down my spine. His hand travel up my shirt to my bra and to the back. He unclasps it pulling it off and throwing it to the side. His hand cup where the bra was. I moan in pleasure. "Tyler... I love you." I say to him. "I love you so much baby, and I'm going to prove it to you." He says to me. The next thing I know is he's standing in front of me and my pants are being ripped off. His whips off his sweater, his shirt being taken along for the ride, revealing his naked torso along with his tattoos. His hands slide against my upper body and my t-shirt get's brown against the wall. I am left laying on the side of the bed in just my panties. He drops his black ripped skinny jeans. His bulge visible through his boxer briefs. I gulp slightly. I look him in the eyes as his last article of clothing gets taking off leaving him left there standing naked in front of me. He takes a slow step forward and his hands travel down to my waist removing the only thing left. He slowly crawls above me. I can feel his hard friend rub up against me as he does so. I pass him a condom, which he denies. "One sec." He slowly crawls down towards the end of the bed. A warm sensation grows in my lower region as he traces my body with his tongue. I gasp when he hits my spot and that's when things get more intense. I start to feel a sensation I've never felt before and it grows quickly. It's not long until I can't control myself anymore. I practically yell Tyler's name as I grip the sheets, my whole body convulsing. He slowly crawls up dragging his  tongue on  the way up. He lowers himself over me and rubs his penis on my entrance. "Is this enough to prove it?" He asks me. Before I can answer he is pumping in and out of me making me moan. "I love you." I whisper in his ear. "I love you too." He whispers back. We are going so fast that both of us are out of breath. I can feel his skin getting hotter the harder he gets. It's not long before we both reach our climax. Tyler moaning in my ear every thrust closer. We both go at the same time. Tyler pulls out and removes the condom throwing it out and then coming over to cuddle. "I love you so much. I promise I will never leave." He holds me tight and I push up against him. "I love you too." We lay in each others arms until we both doze off to sleep. The crown still on my finger where it will remain for as long as we love each other.