Part 2

Third Person POV

Zelda picked the kids up from school, and together they decided to go to a picnic on the beach.

"Mom, what about dad, shouldn't we call him to join us with Arcadia?" Egan asked.

"No, son, he's too busy, but I told Luca to bring Arcadia here." She answered playing with his hair lovingly. He nodded his head agreeing. "Now, who wants to help me bring uncle Claus in the water?" She asked her sons in a playful whisper.

Claus knew he was in trouble the moment all three pairs of eyes shot to him with a mischievous glint in them.

He bolted running in other side when they ran towards him. After few minutes of evading them, Egan decided to set some rules to the game. "Okay, okay since it is obviously hard to catch uncle Claus what about we change the game rules?" Egan proposed.

"Yeah, we should do that, what do you say Claus?" Zelda asked mischievously.

"I'm in, what are the new rules, kiddo?" He answered panting from all the running he did.

"If one of us caught you within five minutes, you give in and come to play in the water with us, but if we fail we give up, okay?" Egan asked.

"Okay." Claus agreed, and so the chase began.

Moments later the air was filled with laughter, squealing, giggles, and happiness.

They did end up catching him after all, and forcing him into the freezing cold water.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Zelda's phone rung, she checked it up to see her husband's ID flashing on the screen, she simply put it on vibrate not bothering to answer.

After thousands of calls, she picked it up, and shouted a 'what' not bothering to check the ID. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, Mrs. Argyros, but Mr. Argyros wanted to know where you are." Luca answered

"Why would he ask you to deliver that message to me? And why haven't you brought Arcadia here like I've instructed?" She shot questions at him instead of answering, putting the poor soul in a more difficult position than he already was. Since Tyrone was standing beside him listening to their conversation, and he wasn't happy that she was evading the answer.

"I'm sorry madam, but Mr. Argyros said she was sleeping, and that I couldn't take her." Zelda took a deep breath to calm herself, she didn't want to lash out on Tyrone in front of his employees.

She knew he was there, and probably forced the poor lad to put the speaker on.

It was enough that everybody knew about the problem they have, she didn't want them to know anymore details about her personal life.

"Okay, tell him that the kids will be home in another hour or two." She said instead of answering his previous question before hanging up without giving him a chance to speak.

She marched towards the kids and Claus and told them that she'll be walking on the other side of the beach, and instructed Claus to go back home with the kids before sunset.

"You're not coming" Claus arched an eyebrow at her.

"No." Was her only answer before she went to her children and kissed their heads. "Be good, OK?" She told them. They both nodded their heads in agreement.

"Will you be there before we sleep?" Eyton asked clutching her hand.

"Always." She ruffled his hair and kissed them again, and went away.