Part 4

Happy belated Eid.

Tyrone Argyros POV

Flashbacks

I was on my way from the hospital with my newborn son, that πόhρνη said she wanted nothing to do with him since her fucking lover hates children. Like I would let another man raise my son.

I didn't even know she was cheating on me until she yelled it in the labor room.

'This is why I fucking cheated on you, you're too hung up on having children while Draven simply wanted a quick fuck, no strings attached' those were her exact words.

The only reason I stayed in the same room with her after her revelation was because I don't want to miss my son's birth.

"Take him the fuck out of my sight, I don't want to look at his ugly face" she said when the doctor brought him for her to feed.

"But, you have to feed him, ma'am!" the doctor tried to reason.

I stood in the corner trying to control my rage at least until she feed him, then I'll show her why people don't dare to cross me.

"I said fucking take him away. Why would I feed him, he was the reason why Draven left me. Let him die of hunger for all I care about" she screamed startling my baby boy to tears.

I stormed towards her, grabbed her by the neck chocking her, and hissed in her ear. "Talk about my son like that one more time, and I'll make sure you regret the day you were born. I fucking dare you!" I squeezed her neck tightly that she started gasping for air, and if not for the doctors holding me back I would have gladly suffocated her to death. 

"Mr. Argyros please step away, you'll kill her at this rate!" One of the doctors exclaimed.

I stepped away from her, and wiped the hand that I was holding her with, with my handkerchief. I snatched my son from the nurse's hands.

I was about to leave when an ear piercing squeaky voice stopped me "I- I- I will f- feed him" she stuttered afraid. She better be because I'll make sure she regrets her actions today.

"He doesn't need your rotten milk, it's enough he has your filthy blood in his veins" I said without turning around.

"Oh, and the hospital bills is on you. I'm sure you still have some of the money you robbed from me, or your Draven can help. One more thing, don't you fucking dare show your face or interfere with our lives anymore." I declared smirking before storming out of her room with my still-crying baby boy in my arms.

I knew she would most probably barely have enough to cover the medical bills, but I don't care. She chose her path when she betrayed me, and insulted my son before me.

I'll destroy her life, and those who're surrounding her starting with that bastard Draven.

I'll leave them on streets.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

All my efforts to make my son stop crying were futile. Even my bodyguard who was sitting in the front seat with my driver tried his luck with him, but couldn't. I was starting to get worried, that I even thought of going back to the hospital.

I thought it might be because of hunger, but I just fed him few minutes ago with the baby formula the nurse described me.

The car suddenly jerked to an abrupt stop. The driver seemed a bit shocked.

I looked the way he's looking to see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She was like an angel. Porcelain pale skin, midnight black waist length fair hair, and a beautiful pair of blue eyes.

She was the epitome of beauty.

However she looked broken, disheveled, and bleeding.

She was crossing the road not caring it was full of moving cars, she seemed almost suicidal.

I took my boy with me, exited the car, and started following her. Until she stopped at the bridge, and climbed it.

"Hey, hey, miss" I called out for her. It was as if she was in another world, her eyes were glazed over, dull. However her lips were smiling, refusing to acknowledge whatever tragedy she had witnessed. She was about to jump over when I snatched her arm with my free hand, and successfully took her away from the bridge.

'I'm sorry, Big B' was her last words before she blacked out, a lone tear escaped her eye and slipped over her already tear stained cheek.

She had a lot of bruises all over her body, and few burns on her clothes. The most prominent thing on her bruise-covered body was a certain cute pink bandage on her feet with writing above it 'get well soon, BBS'.

I decided that I'll take her to my mansion here instead of taking her to the police. Therefore I took her to the car, and settled her. I put my boy on her lap while doing so, and surprisingly she clutched on him like her life depended on him. The more surprising thing however was he stopped crying the moment he was put on her lap.

I got in the car after buckling her up, and tried to take him into my arms again, but he started crying and kicking furiously, so I returned him back to her.

Still in maze how an unconscious woman managed to warm my kid up to her, and lull him to sleep in a blink of an eye.

A/N

Greek: πόhρνη (whore).

Until next time.

Enjoy!

Mi-M-Ab.