Epilogue

Unedited.

5 years later.

Tyrone Argyros POV

"Mama, Egan come?" Quinn asked, grabbing his mother's dress, tugging at it slightly to get her attention while his beautiful turquoise orbs staring hopefully into hers.

"Yes, baby, Egan will be coming anytime now." She replied, playing with his soft hair slightly before pulling him on her lap.

Egan, Eden, and Jacob were coming to spend the summer vacation with us before going back to Canada to finish their study. Egan will be finishing next year while the boys are going to graduate the year after.

He made sure to teach them so they all stay in the same level until the end, he said that he didn't want to leave them behind, and they weren't about to let him leave without them.

"Inn miss Egan." He said pouting while snuggling to his mother's chest, he still has a problem with pronouncing his name, so he calls himself 'Inn'. Zelda chuckled at his dramatic antics. "But you just saw him few days ago, honey." She said kissing his dark hair.

It was true, we went to a vacation few days ago to Canada and brought the kids with us since they were complaining how they missed their brothers. However my little boy seems to take after his elder brother when it comes to being prone to attracting attention, he was complaining that he didn't have enough time with them because they were too preoccupied with the others.

"But he not pay attention me, right papa?" He complained looking at me this time, we were sitting on the balcony I looked at Zelda for help because I knew exactly where this was going to. He would find an excuse to be sad with my answer no matter how I answered, it was his way of guilt-trip me to help him out of his punishments in the future. He is a master of manipulation, but I was not going into that trap again.

Zelda laughed, knowing exactly what was going on in my mind, then she circled her arms around his tiny body, bringing him closer to her. "Don't worry, my little charmer, you'll see him soon." She assured, caressing his back slowly, soothingly.

"Momma! Dia say I not play with them." I sighed, here comes another troublemaker.

"And what exactly did you do to get that treatment?" Zelda asked, looking tenderly with a hint of amusement she tried to conceal with the stern look she was supporting.

Cy was obsessed with pranking his sisters which always leads to him being kicked out of their floor.

After Zelda's revenge was completed we moved into a bigger house, with much vaster lands where we built The Second House close to ours.

The only difference is that we made it into a multiple buildings instead of one to make sure that the young adults can enjoy there privacy away from the kids prying eyes. Same goes with our house, we built a five story house where it was decided into floors, the fifth was Zelda and my floor, the fourth was for girls, the third for boys, the seconds is for games and whatever is related to fun from theatre to gyms, pools and all those stuff. While the first floor was for the guests, especially when our families come for a vacation, I'm holding a meeting, or when the kids' friends are coming over for sometime.

Zelda was a bit more comfortable of letting non-family members into the house, even though it was only a bunch of people she did a thoroughly background check on, it was still a progress I'm not going to deny.