Part 36

Unedited.

Third Person POV

Tyrone jolted from sleep by loud screaming, stuff being destroyed, and finally a gunshot resonating in the air, he reached for his side to check if Zelda was also awake or still asleep. Her side was empty and cold, he immediately knew the source of the noise.

He laid back sighing tiredly before standing up, wearing his sweatpants, and headed to check on the kids before finally heading downstairs to his office where he was sure the scene was taking place, when he saw that they were still asleep, not even slightly effected by all of the screeching noise around them.

He wasn't surprised by their lack of reaction, their kids were heavy-sleepers. Once they're out they never wake up unless their alarms goes off which Tyrone found weird. How can an alarm be more effective than a gunshot? He shook his head to get rid of the unwanted thoughts before opening his office's door.

Zelda was holding a vase in her hands while screaming at Jason. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, GUILT KEPT ON EATING ON ME FOR A WHOLE NINE FUCKING YEARS, I WAS SLEEP DEPRIVED BECAUSE OF FUCKING NIGHTMARES. ALL FOR A PERSON WHO WAS ALIVE AND PERFECTLY WELL!" She threw the vase in his head's direction, he barely dodged it before it hit his head.

"Z, I'm sorry! Please, at least let me explain!" Jason pleaded, but one look at Zelda's face and her crazed features you'd know that she's a goner.

The beast was already unleashed.

"Explain? EXPLAIN? You had nine fucking years to do just that instead you preferred to lurk in darkness as a forgotten ghost. Now it's too fucking late!" She spat anger rolling off of her body in waves.

Tyrone was worried that she might hurt herself or their baby, but he knew better than to approach her or try to stop her in this state.

"I fucking indulged in a life I so despised with my whole being. I Killed and tortured people with my own hands, all to avenge a person that could care less if I lived or died!" She threw the gun that was in her other hand on the floor with a defeated look, and turned around walking to the door.

"I didn't know you survived until recently!" He shouted behind her in the same defeated tone. "I really didn't know!" He whispered.

She whipped her head towards him. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Zelda studied him confused.

"You hid your tracks so well that one would think a certain Zelda Pearson never existed before, I thought they caught you that night that's why I never heard anything from you or about you." He explained.

"How is that possible? Why didn't he tell you?" She glared at Brandon with venom.

"I don't know! Maybe because he didn't know of our relationship?" His statement came out as a question.

Jason was caught off guard when she laughed out loud. "Are you sure you're the same Jason I knew? How can you be so naive?" She asked chuckling.

"What do you mean?" He was confused.

"Tell me, Jason, how did you and Brady met?" Brandon flinched at her question which didn't go unnoticed by neither of them.

"He saved me that night, why?" He asked.

"Where exactly did he find you?"

"In the same place you last saw me, in my apartment."

"Do you genuinely think it was a pure coincidence that he passed by your apartment and decided to save you?" She was looking at him like he's mentally incapable.