Part 31

This chapter is dedicated to my reader @ribantidkhar , thank you so much for your cute comments they really make my day. It's because of you that I actually double updated. I wasn't intending to do so.

Unedited.

Zelda Argyros POV

I know it would take Tyrone awhile to reach home, so I might as well take some rest since we can't do anything without him here and I know he would be pissed if he found I didn't comply with what he said. Not to mention I can barely walk without feeling dizziness.

I took a long relaxing bath, wore one of my night gowns, and headed to bed.

Soon darkness engulfed me in its warm and welcoming embrace.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I stirred when I felt myself being lifted from the bed into a warm embrace. "Tyrone." I whispered my voice husky from sleep.

"Shh, baby, sleep. We still have sometime before we reach there." He said softly in my ear before pecking my neck, he was right it's an hour and a half drive from our home to the other mansion. So I surrendered to sleep once again.

When I woke up later it was almost time for the party. I freaked out because I was yet to prepare anything for it, and it's almost time for the guests to start coming. I didn't even shower nor dress the kids yet.

I was about to open the door when it flew open and a very annoyed looking Tyrone came in, he looked up and saw that I was awake. He smiled at me and kissed me. "Why didn't you wake me up, Tyrone?" I asked annoyed myself.

"It's okay, honey. Everything is under control, you just need to start preparing yourself." He said smiling.

"You mean you did everything?" He nodded. "You even prepared the kids?"

"Come on, baby. Stop looking at me like I've never bathed our children or clothed them." He said frowning cutely. Well, cute is definitely not the right word for a very tall, handsome, and manly man like him, but still.

"Yeah, and it ended up in a disaster each time. Do I have to remind you of how the house looked every time you decide to help me with them?" I asked playfully.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Yeah, whatever. The intention is what is counted. It's not my fault that they turn into little devils whenever it was bath time." He defended.

I chuckled. "Only with you."

"Well, this time they decided to not create havoc mainly because they saw how tired you are, and they were excited as well." He said.

"Is that all?" I asked knowing exactly what was missing.

"Okay, maybe I got a little help from Egan." He mumbled.

I laughed harder. "Uhm, now that's imaginable."

"You really enjoy making fun of me, don't you?" He asked advancing towards me, slowly. Predatorily.

"Whatever you're thinking don't you dare do it." I said while retreating back, slowly.

"Oh, I'm so going to do it." He then lunged at me, and started tickling the living lights out of me. I was almost screaming with how much laughing I was doing, my lungs burned for air.