2. Fucking Cunt.

Mackenzie

I woke up the next morning at 10:45 am and took a shower. I changed into a white t-shirt, ripped jeans, a denim jacket and white vans. I texted Lauren to see if she wanted to hang out and she agreed. My mom is making me spend time with the Orlando's to bond or whatever. I don't mind Lauren, she's awesome, but Johnny is such a little prick. I sighed and ran downstairs.

Only my mom was home so no fighting, thank God. "Good morning honey, how was last night? Did you and Johnny hit it off?" My mom asked from the couch. I rolled my eyes when I turned around so she couldn't see. "No. He's a dick." I replied. "Mackenzie Frances! You will not speak like that in my home!"

"Fine. I'm sorry. He's just a huge jerk is all." I said sadly as I grabbed a granola bar. "Well, you're going to have to learn to love each other." she said and I whipped around. "I will never love him. Why do I have to do this anyway?" I asked, crossing my arms. She sighed and put her book down, "Mackenzie, I'm sorry but no. You have to marry him and that's that. And you will love him." Instead of arguing with her, I just slammed the door shut and got into my car.

When I got to Lauren's house I got out and rung the doorbell to their mansion. A man in a suit answered the door with a smile. "Hello Miss...?" he trailed off. "Ziegler. But please, call me Mackenzie." I replied and he smiled once more. "Ah! So you're Mackenzie. Please, come in!" he said and I walked inside. He shut the door behind me as I took in the contents of their house. It was massive and beautiful. Family pictures and expensive things everywhere. "I'm Carlyle." The man said as he stood next to me. "I am one of the butlers here in the Orlando Mansion and I am here for you 24/7 no matter what. You will soon meet everyone else including Linda, Mark, Harry and many others." he told me.

"Cool." I replied and turned to him. "Can you take me to Lauren?" I asked him and he started walking up the giant staircase.

I sat on Lauren's King sized bed that was spread neatly with white sheets, blankets, and comforter. We were talking about vines when Johnny came in and holy shit. He was shirtless with only black joggers and white socks on. His body is literally perfection.

His hair was messy and he looked tired. "Oh great, you're here." he said. I just rolled my eyes. "What do you want John?" Lauren asked, clearly annoyed. "Well I was going to tell you that we have to go see that stupid Ziegler girl but I guess she's already here." he said, leaning against the door frame. I was just staring at his abs, not even bothered by the insult. "Take a picture honey, it'll last longer." Johnny said with a grin.

I snapped out of my daze and felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "John just go away." Lauren said. "No, I can't. Mom is making me 'bond' with her. Trust me, I would rather be with Carson right now but I have to stay and hang out with you idiots." now I'm mad. "No one wants to hang out with you either Johnny. But guess what? Life sucks, and we all have to get married so can you just stop being a cunt and let's get to know each other?" he looked at me and squinted his eyes.

"Whatever Ziegler. Just so you know, I would never hang out with your ugly, fat ass if it weren't for my stupid ass parents." he said bitterly before he disappeared from the doorway and back to his room. "Fuck You John!" Lauren yelled before she threw a pillow out the door. "Mackenzie, don't listen to him. You're no fat or ugly." Lauren said when she turned to me. I was looking at the floor. "No Lauren, he's right. I'm fucking fat as hell. People tell me all the time but I thought they were lying. Now it's confirmed." "No Kenz. It's not. You aren't fat and ugly!" I just sighed and tried to blink back the tears that came from hearing the truth.

We were in Lauren's car, driving to the grocery store for our parents when Lauren put a hand on my thigh. I looked over at her, "You okay kenz?" she asked and I nodded before leaning my head back against the window. She sighed and went back to driving. Johnny is sitting behind me with earbuds in. We parked in the parking lot of Shoprite and we all got out. "Okay so we will get what our parents need and what your parents need together so we can bond or whatever." Lauren said. Johnny rolled his eyes. "God 2020 will be here by the time Mackenzie's done picking out food. Fucking fat ass probably wants the whole store." he said with a smirk as he crossed his arms.

Lauren punched Johnny in the arm and threatened to hit him in the face too but I just looked at the floor and a few tears slipped down my cheeks. He's right. A lot of the people at school tell me that I'm fat, bigger than a whale, a land walrus, etc but I always hoped that it was just because they didn't like me. A small part of me believed them but now I know it's true. "Kenz?" Lauren asked, putting a hand on my shoulder and I quickly wiped away the tears before looking up at her. "Kenz it's no-"

"Lauren, it's alright." I said, cutting her off. She doesn't need to keep trying to make me feel better about the truth. She sighed and took my hand. "Cmon, lets just go by ourselves. Fuck you John. " she said and we walked away together to go shop.

When we got everything our parents asked for, we checked out and loaded up the trunk. "Okay. Who's hungry?" Lauren asked. "Mackenzie always is." John replied and I just turned around, walked to the front of the car and got into the passenger's seat, shutting the door after me. I leaned my head against the window and just waited. "What the hell is your problem?" I heard a muffled Lauren yell. "What do you mean what's my problem? She's fucking fat! I just want her to know!" he yelled back.

"You really are a fucking cunt John." Lauren retorted. "She's not even overweight. Why the hell are you saying these things to her?" Just then the backseat door opened and Johnny slid in. I didn't say anything to him, just stared ahead of me.

Lauren got into the driver's seat next to me and drove to the McDonalds that was down the street. She and John ordered then she turned to me. "What're you getting kenz?" she asked and I shook my head. "Kenz please? It's not true." I looked at her. "I just don't like McDonald's" I replied.
"It's too greasy for me." she sighed and told the person that that'll be all. We pulled up to the second window and they got their food.

We were back at the Orlando's house and I went upstairs to Lauren's room while they ate. As I was walking I was scrolling through instagram and I bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said and I looked up. A cute boy that appeared to be my age was looking down at me with a smile on his face.

He had blonde hair that was gelled up and a cute face. I couldn't help but to smile back. "Hi, I'm Mark." he said extending his hand. "I'm one of the butlers here." I shook his hand and introduced myself as well. "Hi, I'm Mackenzie. I'm Lauren's friend." he smiled wider at me. "Mackenzie, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I blushed and looked down at my shoes. "So I guess I'll see you around then?" he asked and I looked up at him with a smile and nodded. "Alright then. See you later Mackenzie." he said. He grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly before smiling once more and walking away.

I was frozen in place by the butterflies in my stomach. "Oh, hey John." Mark said from behind me. I spun around to see John standing a few feet away from me with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. He didn't answer Mark and Mark looked at me with a funny look on his face. I laughed and that made Johnny scowl even deeper. Mark turned around and kept walking. I also turned around and walked into Lauren's room. I sat on her bed and turned on my phone when John walked into the room and stood right in front of me.

I tried to ignore him but after a few seconds I looked up at him and he looked upset. "Can I help you?" I asked and he didn't say anything for a moment. "I don't want you hanging out with Mark." he said and I laughed. "Why not?" I asked and his upset look turned to anger. "Because!" he yelled with clenched fists. I leaned away from him a little scared. I didn't say anything, just stared at him and he eventually relaxed. "Just, stay away from him." he said and walked to one of the chairs in Lauren's room and sat. I just kept staring at him but when I got a text I looked at my phone and smiled.

Hayden-I love you❤

Me-I love you too and I miss you so much❤

We texted for a few minutes before Johnny ruined it. "Why are you smiling so much? Who are you texting?" I didn't respond to him so he walked over and grabbed my phone. "Hey!" I yelled as I tried to get it back. He was too strong though, damn you amazing body! He held me back with one hand and scrolled through the texts with the other. "What the hell is this?" he said angrily as he finally threw my phone back in the bed.

"Hayden Summerall is my sister's fiance!" I sighed and grabbed my phone. "He's my boyfriend actually. He has been for over a year." Johnny's scowl returned as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Why would he date a fat ass like you?" he said and I just got up and left.

I ran down the hallway and down the stairs. "Kenz?" Lauren asked from the kitchen but I didn't answer I just ran to my car, got in, and stepped on the gas. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Johnny standing on the driveway. I looked back to the road and turned the corner to Hayden's house.