24.Fucking Amazing

Johnny

"Shut the fuck up Hayden!" Mackenzie hissed as Hayden just laughed next to her and poked her again. "Okay guys can we please, go over our plan?" Lauren asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice as she crossed her arms. "Sure, Miss Orlando" Conner replied with an eye roll. We all laughed as Lauren just narrowed her eyes at him, "Watch it, Finnerty."

"OOH LONNER!!" Annie shouted and we all chuckled as both Lauren and Conner went red.

"I ship it," mackenzie added with a shrug before Lauren threw a dry erase marker at her head. "Shut it, Jenzie" Conner retorted and mackenzie and i furrowed our brows on confusion while the rest of them tried to stifle their laughter. "You said that yesterday too, what is it?" I asked. They all just looked at each other then back to Lauren as if they hadn't heard it. I rolled my eyes and Mackenzie huffed and crossed her arms as lauren started to talk.

"Right! Now lets review the plan..."

"No I want the green!" Annie yelled. "Too bad, Leblanc. Its mine!" Brynn called before taking off down the aisle. "Shhh!" Lauren hissed, "You guys are so damn loud! We're in a place of business not a playground!" We all just laughed at Laurens seriousness in contrast to Brynn and Annies goofing off. "Is it just me or, do they act like a couple?" Hayden whispered to me. I looked over at Brynn and Annie again and saw Brynn standing behind Annie with her arms wrapped around annie's shoulders and her head resting on her shoulder. I looked over at Hayden and smirked, he returned the look and my gaze shifted onto Mackenzie who was standing next to Conner, both of them looking at Brynn and Annie with smug grins.

Mackenzie

"These are fucking amazing," Johnny muttered before shoving another handful of Sour Patch Watermelons into his mouth. "You're such a fucking pig, John. We went to Lowe's for spray paint and you bought CANDY." Lauren said. "Yofw vusht jheloush" Johnny replied with his mouth full. I chuckled and shook my head, enjoying the sibling squabble that I was witnessing."You're just jealous Lauren." He said once he swallowed. "You want some?" John asked from next to me and I shook my head. He frowned and put the bag away before taking my hand in his, causing a smile to spread across my face.

The next day we all woke up early so we could get ready for our mission. I put on a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, black vans high tops, and a black snapback. I looked in the mirror at my outfit and grinned before grabbing my black sunglasses and sliding them on. I grabbed my black Nike string bag and slung it on before exiting my room and running down the stairs. Everyone else was in the dark living room dressed in the exact same outfit as me, we all went to Walmart after Lowe's and got matching outfits for the mission. "Y'all ready?" I whispered and they all jumped. I laughed and Hayden lightly punched me in the arm, "Not funny, I just had a heart attack." he poured causing me to laugh again. "Everyone ready?" Brynn asked and we all nodded, "Then let's roll out!" she called and we all started towards the door but stopped dead in our tracks when we heard the front door open and people's voices from the front of the house. "Hide!" Someone hissed and we all ran to different places of the living room, some went behind the couches, some under the table, someone even went into a nearby closet. I looked toy right under the table and saw Johnny looking back at me trying to contain his laughter. His face was red and his hands were clamped over his mouth. I grinned in amusement at how close to bursting he was and followed his gaze over to Hayden, who was accidentally being tea bagged by Conner behind the couch. I almost lost my shit right there but the sound of Dale's voice being so close silenced me. "Where are the kids?" He asked and I looked over to Johnny who was looking at me too. "I'm not sure," Meredith replied and put something down on the table. "We never really see them anymore Dale."

"We have more important things to do than hang out with our children Meredith." He answered and I could only imagine how that made John and Lauren feel to hear that. Actually, I know what it feels like because my mom is exactly the same way, all these rich assholes are. "You're right but sometimes I miss them ya know?" There was no reply so I guess he nodded or something. "Alright just grab the wine and let's go." Dale said and I heard bottles clink before their footsteps over to and up the stairs. Once we were certain that they were upstairs we all crawled out from our hiding spots and Hayden immediately shoved Conner away from him. "That was so gay!" He whisper yelled. "I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to." Conner replied and Hayden rolled his eyes and flipped Conner off playfully. "Are you guys done? Can we go before they come downstairs?" Annie asked and they nodded before we all started over to the door again.

"Scene 1, take 1, action!" I said and slapped my arm onto the other in front of the camera on the tripod before running over to my spot. We set it up so it could see all of us and all of the lockers in the hallway. "Spray paint ready!" Brynn yelled and we all held them up. "THREE!" Conner yelled, "TWO!" Hayden screamed, "ONE!" I chanted and off we went, spraying our own messages all over the lockers of The Gang.

I looked around me at all my friends who were focused on what they were writing before sneaking away and running down a hall to a certain locker. I came to a stop in front of the blue locker labeled 69 ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and took a deep breath. This is Hunters locker. I swallowed the lump in my throat and raised up my can of red spray paint.

R

Repulsive.

A

Asshole.

P

Pig.

I

Ignorant.

S

Shitbag.

T

This is for what you did.