10. Reported

Mackenzie

I walked into the house and sat at the kitchen table to wait for Lauren. When she walked in I smiled and gestured for her to sit. "So, kenz, we need to talk about something." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but nodded. "It's about Hayden." My throat went dry at the mention of his name. He had been texting me non-stop, calling me every name under the sun. Even though he doesn't like me I still like him. I still have feelings for him and I'm not over it yet. I shook my head and she sighed. "Kenz, please? I know he's been texting you bad things. I know you probably still love him but he's a horrible person." she said softly. "Don't say that!" I said trying to hold back tears. Lauren got up and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed into her shoulder thinking about Hayden, everything he's been saying to me, what's going to happen to him, how we used to be. Lauren whispered comforting things to me and rubbed my back until I eventually calmed down. After I wiped my face on a tissue I thanked her and gave her a hug. "Kenz I know that you don't want anything to happen to him but, if we don't get him sent away, I have to marry him and you'll see him all the time." The realization of what she said hit me right in the face. If I don't report Hayden then lauren has to marry him. "You see why we have to tell now right?" she asked and I nodded. "I'm sorry Kenz, I wish things were different." I just silently looked at the ground. "John was supposed to come with us but he would obviously rather make out with that new slut of his," I laughed at her remark but something about it hurt me. We got up and walked to the door but just as we were about to open it, it opened from the outside and the sounds of laughter and kisses filled my ears. When it opened fully, Johnny and Nadia burst through it, sucking face. I wrinkled my nose and so did Lauren. Lauren coughed loudly and they pulled away clearly startled. "Oh! Shit I didn't realize that anyone was home," John said before pulling away from Nadia who stared at me with her eyes narrowed. I tried to ignore her by looking at the floor but her gaze felt like lazers on me. "Oh, so you somehow 'forgot' that many other people live here, including me, Mackenzie, our PARENTS, and the others? Nice excuse man whore." I bit back a laugh when I looked at Nadia who seemed very annoyed. "Whatever Lauren. Where are you going anyway?" Johnny said before Nadia turned to him and started kissing his neck. "I'm going exactly where we planned to go today, to report Hayden, but you obviously forgot about that too." Johnny's eyes widened and he looked at me before looking back to Lauren. "Shit, I did forget. Let me go with you," Nadia stopped kissing his neck to protest. "Johnnyyyyy, No! I don't want you to go!" she said in a bratty tone. "Lauren I-" Johnny started but was interrupted by Lauren. "Save it John. Just stay here and fuck your little slut all day. It's nice to see how much you care about Mackenzie." Before he could respond, Lauren took my hand and walked out the door making sure to slam it on the way out. We walked to her car and drove off.

"Kenz call Conner," Lauren said and I looked at her confused.

"Just do it. I want you to have some support and I know that he'll come." I smiled at the thought of Conner but it quickly faded when I remembered where we were going. "Lauren I can't. I don't want him to know what Hayden's doing." she sighed and at the Red light turned to me. "Kenz, Conner clearly cares about you. I saw you with him all day today and Annie would not stop telling me about Conzie." I laughed at the mention of the ship name before Lauren continued. "He wont judge you about it, he'll only want to protect you and be there for you." I smiled again and nodded before we started driving again and I pressed the call icon on Conner's contact.

Johnny

After Lauren slammed the door I went to go after them but Nadia stopped me. "Cmon baby, now we're alone. Let that stupid girl go with your sister and do it while we have some alone time." I went to object but she kissed me and put her hand down my pants. I tried to fight it but my hormones took over and I took Nadia upstairs for some fun. Not without a feeling of guilt and thoughts of Mackenzie though.

Mackenzie

We were waiting at the town hall for Conner when I saw his car pull up. I smiled immediately and ran up to his car. When he go out I jumped into his arms and he hugged me tightly. We stayed like that for a minute and when we pulled away I couldn't help but pull him down to me for a kiss. His soft lips touched mine and I felt happiness spread through me. When we pulled away I heard three people squeal. I turned around to see Annie, Brynn and Lauren all smiling and looking at us. "CONZIE!!" They yelled and Conner and I laughed before he took my hand and we started walking into the building.

After I showed the official the text messages and he made sure they were real, he took copies of them and sent them to a higher power in the law system. It felt weird and deceiving to be turning Hayden in but Conner and my friends were there with me the whole time. Not once did Conner judge me for anything Hayden said, he held my hand the whole time and hugged me when I was upset. We had gotten there at 2:34 and it took a few hours for everything to finish. It's now 5:56 and we are all seated at a Fridays eating our meals. I tried to get out of eating but I ordered a salad so no-one would suspect anything. "You're really brave kenz," Conner said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and gave him a kiss. The girls all silently squealed and I laughed before kissing Conner again.

Lauren and I opened the front door to the house at 9:43. After dinner we saw a movie and drove around for a while. It was probably the best day of my life, filled with happiness and good friends. I kissed Conner goodbye before walking into the house after Lauren, happy as hell. Lauren laughed when she saw my smile and we went upstairs to change.

After showers and changing into different clothes we went downstairs. I was wearing a yellow tank top and grey leggings with white socks while Lauren was wearing a red t shirt and black leggings with the same white socks. I felt really self conscious in the tank top because my arms and back were exposed but I tried to push down the feeling. We walked into the dark living room and saw Johnny and Nadia snuggling on the couch. She was asleep and he was barely conscious, just staring at the TV with his eyes barely open. I just sat down in one of the comfy chairs next to Lauren and pulled out my phone to text Conner. "Go upstairs and sleep, John." Lauren said and Johnny groaned in response. Lauren got up and walked to the kitchen. I didn't notice John staring at me until I looked up from my phone. When he noticed that I saw him he looked away. Weirdo. Lauren came back in with a cup of water and she immediately threw it at John and Nadia before sitting back down next to me and throwing the cup down at our feet. He and Nadia both sat up quickly and looked around trying to wipe the water off their faces. When Nadia opened her eyes and saw me she stood up and walked over to me. Fear flared up in me right before she slapped me. When I looked back at her she was staring daggers at me. "That's what you get, bitch." she said before Lauren stood up and pushed Nadia away from me. "What the hell was that you stupid whore?!" I heard Lauren say and John got in the middle of them. "Guys stop! What the hell Lauren?" "What are you yelling at me for John?! She just fucking hit Mackenzie and you're mad at me!?" Nadia smirked and crossed her arms and John's gaze went to me. I was holding my cheek where Nadia slapped me and just staring at what was happening. "She didn't even throw the water on you you bitch! I did!" Lauren said and that's when John looked back to Lauren and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Lauren, please, stop." Lauren shrugged his grip off her shoulders and stared at him. "Nadia really? Why did you slap Mackenzie?" Johnny asked as he turned to her. "Because, she's a bitch and I don't like her. Besides, I thought she poured the water on us." Johnny tensed up before he turned back around to me and Lauren. "I'm sorry," he said but Lauren just scoffed and started waking away but turned around. "Cmon Kenzie, lets go." I stared at John and Nadia for a second before getting up and walking to Lauren. John grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him but I snatched my wrist away from him before continuing on to Lauren. We walked to the stairs without another word from anyone.