Twelve

Athena stirs slightly, she had woken up but kept her eyes shut. Her hand trails around and it did not feel like her mattress, she hears light snoring and becomes worried.

Her eyes open quickly, she looks down seeing that she was laying on top of Shawn. Lifting the duvet up she looked down seeing them both in their underwear. Panic filled her body, quickly rolling over to the empty side of her bed she takes deep breaths. She can't help but wonder if they had sex or not. All she remembers from last night was that she met with Myles and they were now friends. She also remembers forgetting about her date with Shawn but then coming home to have drinks.

She groans at her headache bringing her hand up to her forehead. Shawn moves beside her making her look over, his eyes flutter open and meet instantly with her brown eyes.

"Morning" he smiles, his voice was so raspy which made Athena weak at her knees. "Morning" she replies turning her body to face him, his arm goes to her waist holding her bare skin making her heart beat faster.

"You okay?" He asks seeing her become slightly pale, "I have a bit of a headache" Athena says making him nod "well you did drink an awful lot last night" he chuckles making her grow embarrassed and little nervous as she doesn't exactly remember what she did, being a light weight is not fun.

"You mind telling me what embarrassing things I did?" She asks afraid of the answer.

He smirks looking at her "well you're definitely more out there when you're drunk" he laughs out. She looks at confused wanting him to carry on so she could die of embarrassment.

"I'm just gonna say it, you're a horny drunk. You started grinding on to my lap telling me you wanted me and you wanted to pull my hair" he got slightly closer to her squeezing her waist, her cheeks flush red as she listens to his words. "And you kept mocking me cause I called you hun then you told me to sleep beside beside you and undress you then when I got in to bed you jumped on top of me".

He sounded so cool saying all that, like it didn't effect him but it truly sent him crazy. She brings her hands up to her face trying to hide her face "Oh Shawn I'm so sorry" she mumbles mentally scolding herself.

Shawn grabs her wrists pulling her hands back revealing her face "you were so cute" he lets her know making her chuckle "I completely embarrassed myself and it was cute?"

Shawn puts his arm back around her waist pulling her closer "Yeah it was kinda hot" she buries her head in her pillow. "Oh you were also so eager to get rid of Myles, you told him we were gonna make out when he left" Shawn smiles victoriously.

Athena looks up to him with a small smile on her lips "I noticed something too last night actually" it was her turn to embarrass him. "Oh yeah and what's that?" He raises his eyebrow at her.

"When I came back with Myles you were jealous it was written all over your face" she smirks "whenever he would say something your jaw would clench" Athena runs a finger down his jaw to his neck and her eyes widen.

"D-did I do that to you?" She asks not feeling confident anymore looking at the light marks against his neck, "Yeah you did" he replies calmly.

"Anyway you were jealous weren't you?" She looks up to him seeing that he was already looking at her. "Yeah maybe I was, you stood me up last night" he shoots back but in a playful way and it makes her feel guilty.

"About that, I'm really sorry. I want you to know that I'm just friends with Myles that's all and erm thanks for pushing me to see him" her voice suddenly went quiet feeling shy around him.

"It's okay, you'll just have to spend today with me to make up for it and now you have a good friend back right" he winks at her making her blush.

Athena gets up suddenly from the bed leaving Shawn's arms, she looks down feeling embarrassed quickly grabbing her robe, Shawn watched as she tugged it around her body. "Don't look Shawn!" She tells him making him chuckle "not the first time I've seen it" he smirks getting up putting his jeans back on.

Her body freezes as she looks down at his body, looking over his abs and his v-line she feels completely stunned. He walks over to her bending to her ear "don't look Athena" he mocks before going in to her bathroom leaving her standing there.

-
"Camille you are a life saver thanks for calling me in sick" Athena praises Cami as she drinks her coffee, "no problem, it's Friday today so now you get a three day weekend" Camille says happily, hangover never effected her.

Liam plops beside Athena groaning "here I made you coffee" Camille smiles placing it in front of him he smiles looking up at her "thanks babe".

Shawn walks in fully dressed, he places kiss on Athena's head then sits on the other side of her. Athena gulps not expecting that and Shawn didn't think he would do it either but he did.

Camille grins at Athena, Athena shrugs her shoulders at Camille, the blonde girl just leaves it alone knowing Athena will tell her later. "Here you go Shawn" Camille places a coffee in front of him. "Thanks Camille" he smiles taking the mug.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Camille asks leaning around the island.

"Well me and you are going to stay on the couch all day" Liam says making Camille smile.

"Me and Athena are going out today" Shawn answers Camille. Athena snaps her neck looking at Shawn giving him a questioning look but he just sips his coffee "you better change cause we need to go back to my place so I can change too" Athena just looks at him speechless.

"Go on hun we don't have all day" she nods getting up, feeling she couldn't even say no to him .

Shawn now had no reason to be jealous of Myles, his jealousy was simply petty but now he can show Athena that he truly does want to be around her.