Twenty-Eight

Shawn wakes up rubbing his eyes, he stretches for a second then grabs his phone from the side his eyes barely opened looking down at the screen. He unlocks his phone looking to see if he had a few messages, he immediately smiles seeing Athena's contact but there was a picture attached.

Swiping on her contacts, the pictures she took last night had been sent to him by Camille. His eyes widen at them confused to why she would do that but there was no denying he thought she looked hot.

Shawn 🔥: Oh god Athena 😍
Shawn 🔥: you look so good

Athena launches up running to the bathroom emptying her stomach in the toilet, she groans wiping the side of her mouth then washes her hands as well as brushing her teeth and washing her face making her feel a little better.

She strolls back to bed leaning up on the headboard grabbing her phone. Her finger taps her messages, she looks over the message Shawn had sent her and she tried to remember what she had said before but she couldn't remember.

As soon as she opens their chat, her blood goes hot and heart races. She shoots up running downstairs, "Camille!" She yells. "Camille!"

Athena enters the kitchen seeing the girls eating breakfast. "Oh my god guys look what I did last night, oh my god what am I going to do fuck" she curses shoving her phone on the table and they all huddle around it.

"Woah was that last night?" Lilly asks and Athena nods, "look at the time I sent it, four am" she groans.

"Calm down Athena, at least he replied and your body looks good" Savannah tells her trying to make her calm down.

"I'm such an idiot oh god he probably thinks I'm some slut or I have no shame" she paces back and forth tugging on her hair. Camille stands up going beside her quickly placing her hands on her shoulder delicately, Camille remembered as soon as she saw the texts she had sent them.

"Athena, I sent them last night I'm so sorry" she says a sad look washing her face. "No no it's okay Camille, we were drunk it's okay I'll just tell him he'll understand. Wait he will understand won't he?" She asks the girls.

"Of course he will" Camille smiles at her.

"Okay I'll go over to his and I'll just tell him truth" she nods. "So you gonna tell him about wanting him to be your boyfriend" Lilly asks sipping her tea.

"Ugh I don't have time for this, bye guys" she rushes upstairs not wanting to answer the question, she grabs a pair jeans and tucks in an oversized black top along with a black puffer jacket, quickly throwing her hair in a bun she runs downstairs slipping on her shoes then goes to her car racing off.

-
Shawn gets out the shower rubbing his hair with a towel then getting dressed into a pair of grey jeans and a white shirt. He grabs his shoes putting them on then grabbing his keys, he was meeting with Andrew today just for a quick meeting.

As soon as he was about to open the door Athena knocks loudly then steps back waiting for Shawn to answer, he opens the door and she quickly steps inside pacing back and forth.

"Listen I didn't mean to send those pictures yesterday and I would appreciate it if you deleted them because I was really drunk and the girls thought it would be a good idea to send them so I did now I feel kinda sick, I want to throw up but I also want to sit down. Wait are you going somewhere oh god, I'll leave" she says then finally breathing at the end.

Shawn chuckles then walks over to her grabbing her hand, he leads her to the kitchen sitting her down on stool then he gives her some water. "Here" He passes her the glass.

She smiles at him then takes a sip putting it down. Shawn watches her smiling amused by her, "say something please" she tells him looking down at her hands.

He laughs then lifts her face up cupping her cheeks. "You looked hot" he whispers against her lips making her giggle. "Shut up" she playfully pushes him away.

"You still want me to delete them?" He asks pulling out his phone, "I don't know" she shrugs. Shawn nods putting his phone back in his pocket stepping closer to her again placing his hands on her thighs making her get hot.

"Erm your family are nice" she tells him bringing a smile to his face. "They like you" he says bringing a hand up to her face rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"You look cute" he almost whispers going closer to her lips, she pulls back slightly looking in to his eyes. "I kinda look like shit. I rushed over here which I'm sorry about,you look nice are you going somewhere I can leave" Athena brings a hand up to her loose hair surrounding her face tucking it behind her ear.

"It's okay I'll cancel" he mumbles focusing his gaze on her lips but she gets up quickly pushing him back before he can kiss her. He sighs moving back then grabs her wrist pulling her in to him so she's inches away from him.

Shawn holds her waist pulling her closer to him, he looks between her eyes then her lips before leaning in again but she moves away turning her head.

"Will you just let me kiss you?" He exclaims running a hand through his hair.

"Why do you keep wanting to kiss me?" She asks back moving away from him.

"Because I like kissing you" he says looking straight at her.

"I'm so confused" she mumbles. Shawn moves close to her again holding her hands gently "why?" He asks making her look up at him.

Athena breaths in deeply then gulps bracing her self for the reaction she could get from what she's about to say.

"Be mine Shawn"