Sixty

"We're flying straight to a studio in LA" Shawn tells Athena as the two stay cuddled in the white sheets. "Okay"

"And we'll probably go back home in like two weeks" Shawn says.

"Okay" she nods looking straight at him. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yep" she climbs on his lap kissing his neck. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you're following me around" Shawn shuffles feeling her suck on his skin.

"I don't mind" she mumbles against his skin, kissing up to his lips. "What's up with you? You're all touchy" Shawn chuckles as she runs her hands through his hair. "Am I not allowed to touch my boyfriend?" She asks sitting back.

"I mean you can" Shawn clears his throat grabbing her waist pulling her back in.
-
"Okay we can tell you guys have made up" Brian gags as Athena follows Shawn on to the balcony. "Ew at least you didn't have to hear it all night, what time did you guys sleep?" Ian asks pulling a face of disgust.

Shawn looks down at Athena seeing her blushing. "We feel asleep at like four I think" Shawn says pulling Athena on to his lap. "Oh shit and you guys just woke up it's nine am" Geoff says whilst eating a piece of toast.

"We woke up at eight" Athena says grabbing a glass of orange juice. "Then why didn't you come out we were all waiting, oh wait never mind I got it" Geoff says.

"Wait what I don't get it?" Ian says. Teddy leans towards Ian whispering in his ear. "Oh god, you animals" Ian scoffs making them all laugh.

"Babe your phone is ringing" Shawn says holding up her phone. "One minute I'll be back"'she gets up taking her phone with her.

"So you guys good?" Andrew asks. "Yep, I was just being... dumb" Shawn shrugs.

"Yeah maybe you should stop being dumb, she makes you happier" teddy laughs. "Ha ha ha very funny, she does make me happier" Shawn grins. His eyes look to her talking on the phone, her smile drops and she ends the call walking back outside.

"Everything okay?" Shawn asks as she sits back down. "I can't come to LA" she shrugs.

"Well that's okay, don't worry about it" Shawn rubs her arms. "I have to go home tonight, Yvette is holding is a charity event and I need to help plan it" Athena sighs tilting her head back.

"Okay don't worry about it" Shawn repeats. "It's only two weeks" he sighs.

"Only two weeks?" Athena sits up. "We'll survive" He bops her nose making her smile. "Okay well I'm going to pack".
-
"You got everything?" Shawn asks pulling her bag out the boot. "Yep" she nods taking it from him. "I love you" she wraps her arms around his neck leaning up slightly.

"I love you more" he mumbles in to her hair kissing the top of her head. She pulls back meeting his lips with a kiss, his hands roam down and he squeezes her bum. "Shawn stop it" she hits him playfully. "Sorry I'm not going to able to touch you for two weeks" he pouts.

"I'll call you everyday" she nods looking up at him. "I should go now, I love you" she kisses his cheek letting go off him.
-
Athena arrives to empty condo looking around feeling sad. She just made up with Shawn and now they won't be together for two weeks, she felt lonely.

She puts her bags down and roams in to the bedroom getting dressed and grabbing her laptop. She seen an email from Yvette and mentally sighs.

Her phone rings loudly making her jump, she quickly answers it seeing Shawn is ringing her.

"Hey" she breathes out.

"Hi baby, you okay?" He asks.

"Yep I just got home like five minutes ago"

"You sound upset, what's wrong?"

"The charity event is in a week and I need a plus one" she sighs leaning back on the head board.

"Oh, I can come home if you want"

"No it's fine, it's not worth it. You have an album to finish" she laughs. "I'll find someone" she mumbles.

"Are you sure?" Shawn asks hoping she'll say she wants him back home.

She hums a yes "work on your album it's more important"

"Okay I'll call you tomorrow. I love you"

"I love you more, night" she ends the call sighing.