Twenty-Three

@AthenaElle

SavLee, ShawnMendes and 70,367 liked

AthenaElle: Cami throws the best parties it's a fact, happy halloween💗

View 69,601 comments
CamiC: I love you sis 😩
     AthenaElle: love you too❣️
User1: shes hot 
User2: lmao Shawn went to another party
SavLee: Athena went hard last night
     MylesSmiles: when does she not at parties
ShawnMendes: nice costume🔥

@CamiC

AthenaElle, MylesSmiles And 51,567 liked

CamiC: the squad! Thanks for the amazing birthday❤️

View 30,871 comments
User1: my queens
User2: this is weird wtf
AthenaElle: we were crazy last night 🤪
MylesSmiles: happy birthday Cami! Thanks for the party❤️

@MylesSmiles

AthenaElle, SavLee And 37,568 liked

MylesSmiles: these crazy girls 😝
Tagged: CamiC, AthenaElle, SavLee

View 34,002 comments
CamiC: Athena is the craziest, the girl jumped in the bushes eating cake 😂
User1: Myles is actually hot wow
User3: this Athena probs sleeps around no wonder Shawn went to another party
AthenaElle: what can I say, I love a good party🤷🏻‍♀️

@SavLee

CamiC, HanPeters And 789 liked

SavLee: the girls! What a wild night🤙🏼
Tagged: CamiC, HanPeters, AthenaElle Lillyyyy

View 560 comments
Lillyyyy: I can't deal with you guys drunk😂
User1: is this another one of her slutty friends
HanPeters: my faves💗
AthenaElle:it's always a party when we're together!🤷🏻‍♀️
CamiC: love u guyssss ❤️❤️

@FollowingShawn

89,531 likes FollowingShawn: Shawn spotted at Hailey Baldwin and Kendall Jenner's party in LA dressed like a doctor! his supposed fling Athena was not there she was at a party of her friends

89,531 likes
FollowingShawn: Shawn spotted at Hailey Baldwin and Kendall Jenner's party in LA dressed like a doctor! his supposed fling Athena was not there she was at a party of her friends. Shawn was having fun on Halloween drinking and chatting with friends. Happy halloween!

View 78,245 comments
User1: lmao he ditched his girl
User2: I'm suddenly sick help
User3: his girl looked hot tho so who's winning
User4: 'dR sHAwN hElP'

-
"Give me the Advil" Athena groans, Camille passes it over to her along with a glass of water. "Camille how are you not dying right now" Liam asks slouching over the granite island. "I don't know I never get hungover, just a light headache" she shrugs.

"Woah I feel like shit" Myles says walking in to the kitchen. "And you guys all look like shit" he laughs. Everyone went home last night apart from Savannah, Liam and Myles, they were all still in their costumes apart from Camille as she already showered.

"Where's Sav?" Camille asks putting out a plate of pancakes. "Oh she's coming, she's using your shower Athena" he says sitting down next to Liam. "Yeah that fine" Athena mumbles taking a sip of water.

"Me and Sav hooked up last night" Myles blurts. Athena spits her water, Liam chokes on his pancakes and Camille stops flipping the pancakes turning around. "You And Savannah?" Athena asks and Myles nods "we both said it didn't mean anything but she's good" .

"First of all ew and I guess we shouldn't really be reacting this way you guys were all over each other last night" Athena shrugs now feeling unaffected by the news.

"Hey guys" Savannah walks in sitting by Athena. "Ooo how you feeling Athena" she asks looking at her. "I'm as good as a person with hangover can be" she smiles.

"Oh Athena I wanted to ask, what was Shawn doing last night did he call again?" Savannah asks cutting up her pancake. "He said he was at his hotel writing, he said he missed me wishing he could be here I felt bad for him" Athena shrugs sadly.

"Athena Hun, he was out partying last night" Savannah states. "How do you know?" Athena asks skeptically.

"Check your insta comments" savannah tells her. Athena gulps pulling out her phone looking at her comments, "he's allowed to party so what? I don't control him" Athena shrugs. "Not like I'm his girlfriend or anything" she mumbles.

Camille looks over at her sadly, knowing that Athena controlled herself last night just because of Shawn. Athena was a party girl, dressing up, drinking, dancing with boys, making out with whoever but after her talk with Camille about Shawn she calmed down not wanting to affect whatever their relationship was.

But why does it hurt that he lied to her? If he wanted to go to another party he could've just said, instead he told her he was at a hotel room wishing he could be with her when he actually went out having a good time.