Seventy-One

"Don't say anything" Shawn grins seeing Athena walking out to the kitchen wearing her robe, hair slightly messy and a fresh face. A sight that Shawn loved.

"What is all this?" She asks, looking around seeing cut up fruit, pancakes, waffles, orange juice, bowls of nuts. "Breakfast" he goes behind her placing his hands on her shoulders leading her to the stool. "What for?" She asks looking up to meet his eyes.

"I don't want to upset you again but I wanted to cheer you up after last night" he kisses her temple then sits beside her, both of them smiling as they ate.

"Can I ask you something?" Shawn turns to her. "Anything you want" Athena grins.

"You know I'm going to for a festival run and like promo for the album. I'm going April 16th till like August 30th. I'll have breaks inbetween but there'll be a lot of travel and I don't want to leave you. I want you with me every step of the way" his hand going over hers.

"I want you to come with me" he says filled with complete nerves. "Shawn of course I'll come with you but I'll have to work you know" she lets out a laugh. "I know and I'll let you work and give you whatever you need and I promise not to distract you. Just please come with me" he's begging now, for the girl he loves to follow him.

"I'm going to talk to Yvette today, i want to come with you I really do. I don't want to sit here alone missing you" she pouts. "Exactly" he kisses her nose making her nose scrunch up.

"I'll come with you doll" he kisses her forehead. "Okay let's go get dressed" she kisses his cheek. Shawn takes her hand in his kissing her knuckles, the gesture making her wild. Athena grins and leans up kissing his lips gently then looks up at his eyes.

"How are you real?" She mumbles, the sunlight hitting his face perfectly, his curls looking like hours had spent making them look so perfect. "I could ask you the same" he winks.

"Come on, you're gonna be late" he kisses her forehead.
-
"I'm going to my office now, Yvette is next door" Athena tells Shawn. "Wait you don't wanna come?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I have work to do" she laughs the walks away.

Shawn knocks on the wooden door earning a shout from behind the door. He walks in seeing Yvette behind her desk. "Ah Shawn, is everything okay?" She asks taking her glasses off.

"Yeah erm I just wanted to talk to you" Shawn smiles sitting opposite her.

Meanwhile Elliot approaches Athena with a stack of work. "hey you! Ambassador of Empire Zane congratulations" He smiles. "Thank you Elliot, now do you have my work for me" she laughs standing up taking the paper of him.

"these are all yours to photocopy and check through" she nods looking up at him. "Well I best get going" she says walking away from him.

Athena walks to the printer seeing Kayla, Yvette's assistant. She seemed to be deep in thought. "Hey Kayla, you okay?" Athena asks stopping at her desk.

"Oh hi Athena, is Shawn here?" Kayla asks. "Yeah why" Athena gulps. "You can't tell Yvette she'll probably fire me but listen to this" Kayla holds up the phone.

"What is it Kayla?" Athena walks around her desk holding the phone. "Direct access to her office, I can hear everything it keeps me up to date" Kayla shrugs. "So you can hear Shawn?"

Kayla hums a yes nudging her hand to put it up to her ear. Athena hesitated but then puts the phone to her ear hearing Yvette's voice.

"She can have the months off thats not a problem Shawn" Yvette says clearly.

"I know she asked to be off for April 16th but can you keep her a week" Shawn replies.

"Why's that?"

"I'm planning something and I can't have her with me for a week at least" his voice so clear to Athena.

"I'll tell her she can leave April 22nd but what are you planning Shawn?" Yvette asks.

"Something big, she's gonna love it. I really love her"

Athena slams the phone down, Shawn's voice echoing in her mind. "Athena sit down" Kayla stands up pulling Athena down to sit.

"Kayla tell Shawn that I went home" Athena gets up rushing outside calling a taxi. Her mind rushes with a million thoughts and the one thing she thought she wanted was going to happen and it scared her.

'Forever' echoes through her mind.