Seventy-Nine

"Are you going home soon Athena?" Elliot asks walking in to her office. "Yeah" she sighs packing up her stuff.

"You don't seem to happy about it" he laughs off leaning against the glass wall. "To be honest I'm not, my home feels so quiet without Shawn" Athena says getting up.

"Tell me about him, you know to make you happy" Elliot smiles taking a seat in front of her. She sits down looking at the frame on her desk. A picture gifted to her by Karen, he had his arms wrapped around her from behind, she was looking up kissing his lips and as he looked down.

"It's only been four days, god I'm so sad" Athena chuckles. "Athena you love him, you're allowed to miss him" Elliot tells her.

"You know I would wake up to the sound of him playing his guitar and once I told him I loved it and he did it everyday. He would even run up behind be when I was cooking and just stay behind me watching me as I cook. We even played monopoly even though he didn't like it" She says sighing.

"I'm gonna go home, thanks anyway Elliot" Athena smiles getting up. "Hey just remember you're going to see him in soon" Elliot shouts as she walks out the office.

She smiles to herself all the way driving home listening to Shawn's playlist that he made on her phone.

She opened the door flicking on the lights. Athena stands frozen for a second. There were three suitcases in the way, a guitar case and Shawn's familiar boots placed beside them.

She dropped her bag making her way to the living room. Shawn was here, his back facing the window looking out to the sunset, his back muscles clear through his white tee.

"Shawn?" She whispers, pinching herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. He turns facing her and immediately she runs in to his arms jumping up to wrap her arms and legs around his body. "Oh I missed you, you smell so good" she mumbles in to his shoulder.

Shawn holds her up breathing in her scent as he closes his eyes taking in her embrace.

"I love you" he mumbles now opening his eyes. She moves her legs so she was on her tiptoes leaning up, her small hands on his face.

Her lips meet his, a long blissful kiss. Both of them moving against each other eager for the feel of love.

"I booked us a hotel" he says. "What for?" She asks continuing to kiss down his jaw.

"Just" he shrugs squeezing her hips. "I missed you so much love but why are you back?" She asks running her hands down his chest. "Let's go, I have a bag packed for us. Just the night" he says taking her hand avoiding her question.

The whole journey Athena kept her hand on Shawn's thigh, he kept his hand over hers. He just wanted to be closer to her, prove to himself that he loves her and what he did meant absolutely nothing. He kept trying to convince himself that if she loves him she'll forgive him.

"Wow you got a suite" Athena gasps looking around the room in complete awe. "I did, for you" he says putting their one bag down placing his hands on her waist twirling her around.

"You're so beautiful, so so perfect Athena Elle" he kisses her forehead keeping his eyes hit as he leaves his lips to linger on her skin. Athen leans up pressing her lips to his, feeling nothing but complete love.

"I erm bought our monopoly board, I don't know why but I missed beating you at it" She giggles going over to the bag taking it out.

"Okay let's play then darling" he says sitting on the floor with her watching her move so effortlessly.

I don't deserve her, I need to come clean. He thinks to himself.

"Shawn do you want to be the cat again?" She asks making him blink a few times before he sets his watery eyes to the board. "Yeah I always am the cat" Shawn laughs.
-
"Pay up gorgeous" Shawn smirks. Athena groans handing him the Monopoly money. "How are you winning?" She groans.

"You wanna win darling?" He asks cocking his head to the side. "Yeah I always win" she pouts.

"Come here" he puts his money and cards down opening his arms out. Athena climbs on to his lap straddling his thighs.

"What can I do to make you happy?" He asks quietly moving her hair to the side to kiss down her shoulder. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, he needs to tell her now.

"Do I have to tell you?" She asks tilting her head back, gripping on to his soft hair.

"Hold on babe" he picks her up putting her to the side. She watches him as he moves the board and all the pieces, puts on the electronic fire and dimming the lights. He takes of his shirt then makes his way back over to her.

"Should we go on the bed?" She asks pulling him down to meet his lips.

"Right here is fine" he kisses down her neck undoing the buttons of her blouse. "I love you Shawn" such sweet words escaping her lips.

"I love you more" Shawn tells her looking down to slide down her skirt.

He thought he was doing the right thing, make love to her, not tell her, leave it, he loves her and she loves him right?