Twenty-One

"Here's your ice cream, have a nice day" Athena smiles at the customer, then walks over picking up a cloth so she could clean the tables. "Excuse me miss"

Athena turns around recognising the voice. "Hey what are you doing here?" She hugs Shawn laughing. "I wanted ice cream, plus I heard a really cute girl works here"

"Oh really I hope you see her then" she smirks. "I have she looks adorable wearing a pink apron" Athena laughs playfully hitting his chest.

"Come on" she calls walking behind the counter, "what can I get you?" She asks him.
"Erm I'll have two scoops of mango" he smiles at her. She nods scooping up the ice cream then placing it in front of him as he sat on one of the stools. "What no sprinkles?" He pouts.

"Of course you get sprinkles" she exclaims shaking some on to his ice cream.

"Oh hello welcome to sprinkles what can I get you?" She smiles at the man waiting.

"Erm one scoop chocolate please" he says handing her the money. She goes over scooping up the ice cream then giving it to him. "Thanks" he says, "no problem enjoy" she smiles.

After that she walks back over to Shawn, "so I have something to tell you" he says grabbing her full attention.

"Okay What is it?" She asks. Shawn puts his spoon down looking at her sadly. "I'm going to LA" Athena smiles.

"That's great my brother Sam said it's still hot even though it's still October" she laughs. "Wait when are you going?"

"That's the thing, I'm going tomorrow so I can't come to Camis party" Athena nods at him "Okay that's fine, don't worry about it" she smiles.

"I mean I could try to come back the night before I'm not sure" he shrugs. "Well that's okay, it's just a party" she chuckles.

"So why are you going?" She asks cleaning the counter around him. "Oh I erm" he didn't want to say he was already invited to a party cause it would seem like he would chose something over her. "For some song writing that's it, I really wish I could party with you guys though" he lets out a sad laugh.

"Well you won't be missing out, Camille and Liam are always throwing parties maybe next time" she says then goes back over to the counter taking off her apron.

"Are you finished now?" He asks dumping his cup in the bin standing up, "yep, I'm just gonna sign out" she walks over to the back shouting that's she's leaving then grabs her jacket walking out with Shawn.

"You wanna come back to mine?" He asks, "sure I'll follow your car" she smiles then walks over to her car getting in.
-
Athena follows Shawn in, he turns around locking the door then grabs Athena's arm pulling her back against the wall. His lips find hers kissing her slowly, she drops her bag and her hands take place behind on his neck pulling him closer. His large hands grip her waist and hoist her up on to his hips.

He carries her to his bedroom still not breaking the kiss, she falls back on to his bed and Shawn crawls over her attacking her neck with small kisses. He pulls back slipping his jacket off and his shirt, then she does the same falling back on to the pillow.

"Can we carry on?" He asks, she nods eagerly pulling him in again.

-

"What's times your flight tomorrow?" She asks laying on his bare chest, "nine in the morning"

"It's eleven thirty right now, you should probably sleep." She laughs sitting up looking around for her bra.

Shawn sits up holding it up, "it's here" he laughs, she snatched it away from him giggling then puts it on, Shawn helping her with the clasp. Athena gets up sliding on her underwear and jeans then her shirt and jacket.

He gets up sliding on his boxers, she pecks his lips smiling "I'll see you when you're back yeah?" Shawn nods. "The minute I'm back we're doing this again" he smirks making Athena laugh.

"Of course we are" she laughs. "Bye Shawn" she kisses his cheek. "Bye athena" he stands watching her leave.

He had just realised he had fallen too deep for Athena, what was stopping him from making her his?