Fifty-Seven

Andrew shakes Athena awake watching her as her eyes flutter open. "Is everything okay Andrew?" She asks stretching.

"We landed, come on missy" he grabs her bag and lets her get up. "Where's Shawn?" She asks grabbing her back up following Andrew down the steps. "He went in the taxi with the others, it's just you, me and Teddy"

"Oh okay" Athena nods getting in to the car. "Did I do something? Did he seem mad?" Athena asks.

"He seemed fine, don't worry about it" Teddy smiles.
-
"Holy shit this place is amazing" Athena gasps. She spots Shawn and walks up to him hugging him from behind. "Hey you" she kisses his cheek.

"Hi" he keeps it minimal not wanting to say anything. He knows he shouldn't be acting like this but something is making him.

"Shawn we're all gonna he's off to bed, you and Athena are sharing the room down the hall" Andrew says patting his shoulder as she walks off leaving them both.

"I'm gonna sleep" Shawn says leaving her grasp but she holds his wrist pulling him back. "Let's look outside" she says pulling him towards the double glass doors sliding them open.

"It's so pretty" she admires the moon reflecting on to the sea and the starry sky. "It really is but I want to sleep" Shawn says walking away. She watches him walk down the hall her mind becoming confused to why he's being so distant.

Athena follow him in to their room seeing him walk in to the bathroom. She sighs then decides to get changed putting on her silk pyjama shorts and top.

She settles in bed going on her phone for a while. Shawn enters wearing just his plaid pyjamas pants, she bites her lip looking at his body then quickly averts her eyes.

He gets in bed sitting up against the head board making himself busy in his phone. "What are we doing tomorrow?" She asks putting her phone down, scooting closer to him.

"I don't know" he shrugs making her roll her eyes. "Is everything okay?" She puts her hand on his upper arm feeling him get tense under her touch. "Yes" he nods simply.

"Why are you being so distant? You asked me to come with you and you're being like this" Athena huffs turning the opposite way lying down. "Athena-"

"I'm going to sleep" she mumbles. Shawn sighs lying down facing the other way.
-
Shawn wakes up surprisingly early, looking beside him to see Athena already up and on her phone. "Morning" he spoke with his morning voice making her knees weak.

"Morning" she mumbles keeping her gaze on her phone. "I'm gonna go get breakfast" Athena gets up tying her hair in a bun, Shawn nods letting her go.

"There She is!" Mike exclaims. "Where's Shawn?" Andrew asks passing her a cup of coffee. "Still in bed" she walks over sitting on the stool beside Josiah.

"Wait he's here" Andrew says as Shawn walks in wearing a black tee. "How'd you sleep bud?"

"Alright" Shawn smiles sitting beside Athena as it was the only spot free. "Good we're going on a walk today beside the beach" Andrew claps his hands and they all start talking between each other.

"will you pass me that Apple" Shawn asks her. She grabs the Apple putting it in his hands "what happened last night? I'm confused did I do something?" She asks looking straight in to his greenish eyes.

"No" he shrugs. "You're doing it again. Being so blunt, why are you being like this?" She asks putting a hand over his. "I don't know" he shakes his head going on his phone.

"Fine then" Athena gets up going back to the room shutting the door to get changed. She put  on her swimsuit then a pair of black shorts over it. Shawn walks in and his heart flutters seeing how perfect she looks.

"We're leaving in ten" he walks past her. "I'm ready" she gets up walking out the room making Shawn sigh.

"Brian" Athena shouts him from outside, he walks in smiling at her. "What's up?"

"Is shawn mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" She ask with teary eyes.

Brian shakes his head. "He mentioned someone in the taxi here, someone called Elliot"

"Elliot? What about him?" Athena asks folding her arms over her chest. "I'm not sure Athena but I don't know he seemed jealous" Brian gives her a small smile.

Shawn walks in making Athena look his way. "Are we all ready? Let's go" Ian shouts.

"I wanna stay here" Athena mumbles walking over to the sofa. All the boys look at Shawn, he walks over to her "come on, you'll miss out" Shawn says.

"I don't care"

"You're being childish Athena"

Athena scoffs looking up at him. "I'm not the one being mad for no reason"

"Don't do this now" Shawn whispers. "You're the one who's acting all weird and distant" her voice raising a little.

"Athena stop it"

"No, you told me to come here with you and you act like this, then call me childish. Why are you even mad at me?" She stands up looking up at him. A knot forms in Shawn's throat.

"Forget it, I'll stay here" she says walking back to their room.

"Come on let's go" Shawn signs walking out the door. "Are you sure?" Ziggy asks and Shawn just nods.

Athena grabbed her laptop deciding to do some work, going on to her emails she spots one from Elliot, the same one Shawn saw.

She opens it and sends a quick reply then focuses on her work trying to forget that Shawn is mad at her.