Forty-Four

Athena sat outside on the lounge chairs looking at the busy city of Toronto. She placed her mug to the side then pulled her knees up to her chest resting her head down.

She thought about Shawn, how amazing he is, how his touch made her warmer and every time they kissed it felt like the first time.

"Sorry about that" Shawn says walking outside running a hand through his perfect hair. Athena looked up at him sending him a small smile. "It's okay" she feel him as he sits beside her placing a hand over her leg.

"It was just Andrew, discussing some stuff about the album" he says shrugging then he leans back so his head rests on her chest. She brings a hand up playing with his hair making him hum in satisfaction.

She looks down at him seeing his eyes shut and his long lashes curl up against his skin. His lips slightly pink as he bit in to his bottom lip when she lightly scratched his scalp.

Her heart fluttered and she realised all she wanted to do was stay like this forever. With Shawn.

"Shawn"

"Yeah babe, sorry I almost feel asleep" he chuckles sitting up to face her.

"It's okay"she smiles then leans forward pecking his lips then she rests her forehead against his. "What on you mind?" Shawn asks joining their hands together.

Athena stands up pulling her shorts up then she straddles Shawn's lap placing her hands at either sides of his face and his hands go under her hoodie rubbing her skin.

"You look so pretty" Shawn says but it came across more like a whisper. She blushes lightly then bites her bottom lip. "You know when I met you, I seriously found it hard to take my eyes off you. You were so shy and adorable. I remember when I hugged you and you froze" he chuckles.

"Yeah well I remember you being such a gentleman, opening the door for me, you were so polite and so clueless to the fact that I liked you. You even got jealous a few times" she smirks as Shawn shakes his head.

"Of course I was going to get jealous, boys would literally stare at you and practically drool when you walked past but I couldn't do or say anything because you weren't mine" Shawn admits looking in to her sparkling eyes the whole time.

"Shawn" she says sweetly leaning forward towards his lips. "What is it?" He asks her.

She looks up straight in to his eyes as her lips brush past his making a tingly feeling run through both their bodies.

"I love you Shawn"

Shawn freezes then grabs her face pulling her in for a kiss, a rough, passionate kiss.

He pulls her back then kisses all down her neck then looks back to her. "Oh you have no idea how much I love you" Shawn says. Then presses his lips to the skin at her neck. "I love you Shawn" Athena whispers again grabbing on to his hair as he sucks at her skin.

"I love you Athena, I love you so much" he mumbles taking of her hoodie. "I love you" he repeats holding her close as their lips join again.
-
Shawn holds Athena's body in his arms taking her inside as she giggles kissing his jaw lightly. He drops her on his bed then gets in beside her. "You have no idea how much I wanted to tell you, it was literally killing me not saying anything" Shawn admits wrapping an arm around her.

"I love you" Athena says joining their hands together bringing his hand up to kiss his knuckles.

"Athena, I know you probably don't want to talk about this but just answer this question okay" he tells her making her raise her eyes brows at him as he suddenly changed the mood. She nods then waits for him to speak again.

"Did you know Myles still loves you?"

Athena shakes her head no. "No and as cruel as it sounds I don't care. I don't love him back, I never will and he knows that. Of course I will have to talk to him eventually but I don't want to. I'm happy with you, I'm in love with you Shawn not him. I'm so happy with you even though my friends hate me, my family is so far and I'm failing in school it all disappears when I'm with you." Athena pours her heart out, every word she says Shawn listens carefully.

"I'm sorry about all that but I can help you if you want, anything you need help with I'm here for you Okay. I love you Athena Elle" Shawn kisses the top of her head.

"Thanks" she mumbles then turns to face his chest. "I really do love you Shawn, you make me feel so much more happier"

"The feelings mutual babe" he winks then bops her nose making her giggle.