Sixty-Nine

1 Month Later, April.

"Babe, guess what?" Athena hugs Shawn from behind as he makes breakfast. "What did you do love?" He chuckles feeling her lips kiss his back.

"Okay are you ready?" she says. His heart races and he quickly turns around. "Are you pregnant?"

She laughs hitting his chest. "No, we haven't even had sex for like a month" her cheeks blush pink.

"Oh and I'm sorry about that we've both been so busy, you know you come home late, I went away for a week-"

"I know and it's okay" she leans up on her toes pecking his lips. "Now what were you saying?" He asks resting his hands in her waist.

"Yvette told me I'm gonna be an ambassador for Empire Zane" Athena grins filled with excitement.

"Holy shit" Shawn picked her twirling her around, he sets her back in her feet kissing all over her face. "I'm proud of you love" his large hands at the side of her face. "Thanks" she whispers as his lips reach hers, a soft kiss making her heart flutter.

"I have to go now, you know first day of being an ambassador" she laughs and let's go off Shawn. "Kill it babe!" He playfully hits her bum.
-
Athena walks in slipping her heels off, groaning as she squeezed her eyes shut. Making her way to the bedroom she noticed Shawn playing his guitar, singing whilst looking at his screen.

"You sound amazing love" she smiles. Shawn looks up stopping everything he was doing.
"Oh bye guys my gorgeous girl is here" he quickly ends the livestream putting his guitar down to go hug her. "You okay?" He kisses her forehead. "My back hurts so bad" She groans into his chest.

"Go get changed love and I'll give you a massage" he kisses her cheeks

She listens leaving the room to go to the bathroom. Quickly changing her clothes and taking her makeup off and brushing her teeth. She walks back in seeing Shawn lighting a few candles. "Aren't you so cute?" She walks behind him hugging him. "Aren't you?" He turns around picking her up lying her down on the bed.

"Face the other way baby". Athena turns around lying in her stomach. Shawn pulls her oversized hoodie up and begins using his fingers to rub circles at her skin.

"This is amazing" she moans making Shawn laugh. "Athena love" Shawn hums. "Yes Shawn?"

"erm I just want to apologise for not really being myself with you for the past month. You know we haven't really talked properly since the album release" his voice cracking, they never really talked about it.

"I know, I don't want to talk about that anymore it was a bump in the road we're over it" she says turning around pulling him down by pulling his shirt.

He grins leaning down brushing his nose against hers, "can you make me feel better in other ways" she says biting her bottom lip down.

"Other ways eh?" Shawn puts his hands under her hoodie rubbing her sides gently. "I can do whatever you want darling" he pecks her lips.