Twenty-Nine

Shawn looks at her with wide eyes, what Athena said completely took him by surprise. His heart raced looking down at the beautiful girl, suddenly she looked even more prettier. A girl way out of his league but she felt the same as he did.

"You want me to be yours?" He asks bringing his hand down to hers linking them together, she nods at him gulping.

"Yeah and I'll be yours" Athena says looking down bringing one hand up cradling his jaw. Shawn sends her a small smile then kisses her forehead.

"You're mine" he tells her, her head moves to look up at him in his eyes. "You're mine" he repeats then presses his lips to hers, indulging in a long passionate kiss 

His hands go down to the back of her thighs picking her up effortlessly, Athena's legs cross at his back so he's holding her up now kissing down her neck. "Mine" he mumbles in to her skin.

She giggles then bites down on her bottom lip, Shawn carries her to his bedroom placing her down on to his bed. Athena falls down on to the bed and Shawn climbs over her kissing her up her jaw to her lips.

"You're all mine" he says in to the kiss.

Shawn grabs the tv remote pulling her into his side cuddling her. "Are you going to stay the night?" He asks whilst flicking through Netflix.

"Oh shit" she mumbles getting up, running to his room grabbing her phone from her jeans which were on the floor, Shawn let her wear his hoodie so she decided to leave her jeans.

Athena walks back in sitting next to Shawn again. "What's the matter you scared me?" He says bringing his hand over her shoulder again. "The girls are sleeping over again today" she tells him pulling up her texts.

"So you're going home?" He asks sadly. She looks up then giggles "yeah I can't leave them" she laughs then types on her phone. "But you can't leave your boyfriend" he says making her cheeks burn up.

She hums looking up at him "I'll tell them I'm staying here then" she tells him pecking his lips then texting Camille.

Cami: ooooh get some!! Have fun xo

Athena laughs at the reply showing Shawn who's shaking his head, "do they know we're like together together?" He asks

"Shawn we just got together like a couple of hours ago" she laughs. "But you'll tell them right? Do they like me?" He says worriedly.

"They wanted us together anyway and yes they do like you" she smiles bringing his hand to her lap so she can play with his fingers.

"Do your friends like me?" She asks looking down at his hand. "Yeah they do, I know you get along with Brian well" he says going quiet towards the end making her look up at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"What? Nothing, just that I know you get along with him that's all, I mean you seemed really in to the conversation when we met at that studio and here" Shawn shrugs avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, you seemed a little pissed off when you said that" she says sighing. "Why would I be it's not like you like him, do you?" Athena moves out of his arms turning her body to him.

"Are you being serious?" She raises an eyebrow, where did this even come from.

"Shawn I don't like Brian, I only talked to him for like twenty minutes and I haven't been going around kissing him it's been you." She huffs pointing at him.

Shawn sighs running a hand through his hair then turning towards her. "What? I just asked no need to get angry" he says

Athena rolls her eyes in disbelief "well you mentioned it for no reason. I'm here with you Shawn, I asked you to be in this relationship not Brian!" She exclaims getting up.

His eyes wander to her body and he gets up quickly holding her hand stopping her from leaving. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Let's just forget about that, please" he pleads placing a hand on her hip.

Athena nods gently making Shawn smile gently, he sits down then pulls her in to his lap. She moves back resting on his chest sitting sideways on his thighs.

"Ugh we haven't even been together a full day and we already had a fight" she sighs making Shawn let out chuckle. "At least the first one is out the way and it was just me being a dick, I'm sorry baby" Shawn kisses the top of her head. Athena's heart flutters at the nickname completely forgetting about everything he had just said.

"Athena you okay?" He laughs making her look up and nod. "I'm okay" she smirks.

"Wait What is it?" He asks confused by the playful look on her face. "Nothing"

"No go on tell me" he squeezes her waist making her jump slightly. "No" she shakes her head.

"Come on baby, please" she looks up at him biting her bottom lip, "Oh I know" he smirks. He kisses her lips gently "baby" he mumbles then kisses her again before pulling back.

She licks her lips looking in to his eyes. "I can call you all the nicknames in the world if it makes you this happy" he grins winking at her.

"Babe" he kisses her neck. "Baby girl" he sucks on to the skin making her moan softly. "Baby" he kisses near her ear then moves up to her ear breathing hot air on to her skin.

"Gorgeous"