Fifty-Nine

"Athena" Andrew knocked on her door, Shawn stood behind him waiting for something, anything.

"I'm working" she shouts back grabbing a makeup wipe quickly cleaning her smudged mascara from the night before. "Come on don't you want breakfast" Andrew shouts.

Athena walks up to the door opening it up and turning back around wondering back to the bed, she sits down then looks up seeing Shawn stood in the room and Andrew was walking off. She gets up quickly walking past him following Andrew. 

"How'd you sleep?" Brian asks her as she sits down opposite him. She shrugs her shoulders taking a few grapes. "We're gonna record some stuff today, so you're free to make any plans" John says.

"Okay I might go down to the beach" she sends him a small smile averting her eyes as Shawn walks in sitting beside Brian.

"So you talk to John but not me?" Brian asks.

"John didn't imply that I was a cheater" Athena gets up going back to her room. Shawn huffs putting his head in her hands. "You called her a cheat?" Shawn asks Brian.

"I asked her but only for you. And you called her a cheat too" Brian shrugs eating his cereal.
"I didn't call her cheat" Shawn mumbles
"But you thought it and you might not have said it directly but you definitely meant it"

Shawn stands up abruptly. "I needed to know" he huffs walking back to his room seeing Athena dressed in some shorts and a bikini.

"Are you going now?" Shawn asks sitting down on the bed. "Yes and don't worry I'll tell you if a boy even glances at me. I don't want to cheat or anything" her voice was harsh which thrown Shawn off completely.

He stands up stepping in front of her. "Let me explain myself" Shawn says placing a hand on her cheek. "I don't want to hear it" she shoves his hand away walking out the room.
-
"Shawn get your head together" Teddy groans. Everyone looks  at Shawn seeing a blank expression on his face as he looks at the mic. He takes his headphones off rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Why is she not back yet?" Shawn asks sadly rubbing the back of his neck. "Shawn she's right there on the beach, we can literally see her from the balcony." Ian says patting Shawn's back. Shawn quickly gets up leaning against the balcony doors.

His eyes capture Athena, talking to a group of girls. He focuses on her perfect body and how she stands listening to what the others are saying. "Shawn come on, we're half way through the song" Geoff shouts from inside.

"What song was it?" Shawn shouts back still looking at Athena as she ties her wet hair up and slides on her shorts gathering all her stuff.

"Why. We've almost finished it" Geoff says walking up to Shawn.

"She hates me" Shawn sighs watching her as she picks up her bag saying bye to the group of girls.

"You implied she was cheating. She's allowed to be hurt" Geoff says.

"She won't listen to me. I just wanted to know what the deal was with that Elliot guy, you don't understand Geoff. She works late all the time, comes home and he calls her. Then she told me that Myles, her ex still loves her." Shawn rants running a hand through his hair.

"Athena!" Ziggy yells pulling her in to a hug. Shawn and Geoff look between each other.  "I'm gonna stay out here" Shawn says sitting down on the ledge.Geoff nods walking back inside. "I'm just going to shower then I'll make some food or something. Has Shawn eaten anything?" She asks putting her bag down.

"Erm no, he's been drinking water that's all" Andrew shrugs. "Oh I'll shower later then, the kitchens through there right?" She makes her way to the kitchen finding a fully stocked fridge. "Athena" Geoff calls making her look up at him. "Hey what's up?" She smiles grabbing the chicken cutting it up.

"Have you talked to Shawn?" He asks sitting up on the counter. Athena shakes her head no grabbing a pan and some oil. "He can't concentrate, he just keeps looking down at his lock screen and sighing. He's upset you know"

Athena puts down the knife looking up at Geoff. "I'm upset too, he clearly doesn't trust me if he thinks I'm cheating and has to worry about me being near other males. All I did was talk to my colleague, Elliot. He helps me with my work and even if he does like me I don't care. I love Shawn" she sighs.

Geoff hops down engulfing her in a hug. "Just talk to him" he mumbles. "Okay" she lets go off him and gives him a small smile. She makes a few plates of food and Geoff helps her carry them out. "It looks amazing, thanks thena" Teddy praises, her heart skips a beat when she hears her nickname being said.

"Yeah no problem, I'll go give this to Shawn"  she grabs a plate making her way outside closing the doors behind her. Shawn looks up at her from his chair. "Here" she puts the plate in front of him. "I'm not hungry but thanks" he mumbles looking out to the sunset.

"I know you haven't eaten" she says grabbing the plate, she goes to stand in front of him breathing in deeply as she sits herself on his lap, his hands immediately going to her bare waist. She takes the fork and holds it in front of his face, he opens his mouth taking the food in his mouth.

"It's good" he says. Athena smiles and feeds him more, both of them in silence. She finishes feeding him and puts the plate to the side. Shawn wraps his arms around her body and pulls her closer to his body as he head lays on his bare chest.

"Athena, I'm really sorry. I trust you completely and I went too far, I don't care about Elliot or Myles. You're here with me" his voice was quiet and soothing.

Athena looks up at him cupping his cheeks in her hands. "I love you"

His heart skips a beat looking in to her dark eyes. "I love you more" the words escape his lips.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers against her lips. She nods moving closer to him, indulging in a long kiss. Shawn grabs her thighs pulling her to straddle him, he pulls back kissing down her neck to the strap of her swim suit.

"Shawn" she breathes out pushing him back. He hums a yes then kisses her lips again not letting her speak. "Shawn... stop" she breathes out. He pulls back panting leaning back on the chair.

"Everyone can see us" she calms her breathing nuzzling her head in to the crook of his neck. He runs his hands on her back making her shiver.

"I'm really sorry Athena" Shawn kisses the top of her head. "It's okay. Just tell me that you know that I only love you" she looks up looking in to his now green eyes.

"I do know" he nods pulling her back in for a longer kiss. "Now can we go to bed, I want you to hold me" she stands up, Shawn grabs her hand and she pulls him inside quickly running past everyone to their bedroom. Shawn laughs seeing everyone laugh as she pulls him across the room.