Thirty

Athena's head rested on Shawn's bare chest, her right hand flat on his skin. Shawn brought a hand up to her hair softly massaging her scalp as she slept.

Shawn felt pure happiness with her in his arms, finally his. It was a feeling he had never felt before but Athena made his heart flutter, his hands clammy and made him unable to speak.

She moved slightly in his arms, moving up so her head was on the pillow beside him, she opens her eyes revealing her big brown eyes. Shawn turned his head smiling at her as she tiredly rubbed her eyes. "Morning" He rasped.

Athena smiles then kisses his cheek "mmm Mornin' Shawn" she hums then licks her lips.

"You want to know something" he says turning his full body to face her throwing an arm over her covered body, she nods at him wanting him to speak. He rubs his thumb over her lips gently "I love what your lips look like in the morning" his voice had the morning rasp that made Athena weak.

She laughs softly then pecks his lips, "should I make breakfast?" She asks getting up stretching her arms in front of her. "No it's okay I'll do it, you can shower if you like" Shawn gets up beside her placing kisses at her bare shoulder.

"Okay, thank you" Athena smiles at Shawn then gets up, her body still bare. "Oh god I might have to join you" Shawn says making her laugh. "Uh I don't think so" she smirks swaying her hips on purpose whilst walking over to his bathroom.

After 20 minutes Athena gets out with a towel wrapped around her seeing the bed made and clothes put out for her, a large olive green hoodie and some slim fit joggers. She put on the hoodie and leaves the joggers as the hoodie came down mid thigh.

She walked out smelling the sweet smell of pancakes, Shawn stood shirtless concentrating on flipping the pancakes. Athena walks behind him slipping her arms around his torso hugging him from behind whilst pressing small kisses on his back.

"Sit down, I'm done" he tells her.

As they both eat they exchanged flirty looks and laughed at each other. "They were really good" she says getting up to wash her dishes.

"Hey leave the dishes, it's fine" he says grabbing her waist pulling her away from the sink. "You look nice in this hoodie" he says to her making her grin. "Thanks, I still need to dry my hair" she says wiping her hands on the cloth.

"Come on, I'll give you the hairbrush and dryer"

Shawn watches as Athena finishes brushing her hair laying down on his bed after getting dressed. "Come with me, I missed my meeting yesterday so I have one today" Shawn tells her walking behind her feeling her soft hair. "Okay" Athena gets up pecking his lips gently.

"Let's go"
-

Athena holds Shawn's hand as they walk through the double doors into a small cafe where he was meeting Andrew, it was a quick informal meeting.

Shawn spots Andrew and walks over to him. "Hey Andrew" he smiles as Andrew gets up hugging him.

"This is Athena" Shawn smiles, Athena pulls out her hand for him to shake "nice to meet you Athena" Andrew smiles at her shaking her hand. "You too"

Athena and Shawn sit down opposite Andrew. "So Athena are you Shawn's friend?" Andrew asks picking up a menu. She looks up at Shawn grinning "she's my girlfriend" Shawn tells Andrew.

"Oh that's good, congrats guys" Andrew let's out a laugh. "So should we order then we can talk".

"We ate before we came, I'll just have a coffee. Do you want anything?" Shawn asks Athena "I'll have the peppermint tea please" Athena says looking up at him.

"And Andrew you want a black coffee" Andrew nods at him "I'll go order" Shawn tells them getting up leaving Athena and Andrew. 

"I'm happy you're with Shawn, you seem really nice" Andrew says genuinely. "Oh thank you"

"I hope everything works out I know it can be a lot with his job and everything plus I remember him mentioning your name he had a huge crush on on you so I know he's happy right now" Andrew tells her making her nod smiling.

"Yeah I hope so too, I really like him too" she laughs.

"What you guys laughing at?" Shawn asks walking over with a tray with their drinks on top. "Nothing" smiles at him as he sits down placing their cups in front of them.

"So what's up?" Shawn asks taking a sip of his coffee. "Oh there's a show going on and you need to attend for press and stuff" Andrew says and Shawn nods. Athena just sits there pretending to be interested in her tea.

"What is it?"

"It's for Armani, you just have to walk the carpet and do one live interview, you can bring Athena if you want" Andrew says making Shawn grin.

Shawn looks at Athena seeing her looking outside. He places a hand on her thigh making her look up at him "Yeah" she croaks out then clears her throat.

"Athena would you like to go to an event with Shawn?" Andrew asks her, Shawn looks at her with hope in his eyes. It would be the first time he took someone with him to an event.

"Oh an event?" She asks "with Shawn? With cameras and stuff" she begins to feel anxiety hit her, even the thought of a hundreds of people taking pictures of her scared her.

"Yeah they usually have cameras there" Andrew laughs "it's an Armani event since Shawn is the face of the new watch. So you'll just walk down the carpet with him and he'll do an interview, maybe you can do one with him" Athena looks up at Shawn seeing how excited he looks by it.

"It's on the thirteenth of November so about two weeks time on a Saturday" Andrew yells her making her nod slowly. "Wait the thirteenth?" She asks a little shocked.

"Yeah is that okay with you, do you have plans?" Shawn asks her and she shakes her head no, completely lying to him.

"Please come with me"

Athena smiles at him then nods "Okay but you should know that I'm not good with cameras and tons of people" she laughs trying to seem calm.

"You'll be fine especially on Shawn's arm" Andrew reassures her. "Oh and you'll have a fitting with Shawn and hair and make up I'll book it all don't worry about it" she nods at Andrew.

"You'll be fine Athena" Shawn tells her "I'm so excited" he grins squeezing her hand under the table.

"Yeah me too" she forces a smile.

Athena was hiding something from Shawn but the happiness on his face made her lie. It wasn't even that big of deal she thought.