1.

You felt something caress your lips. The sensation was light and soft, like a feather, and your sleep addled brain convinced you it was your imagination. You frowned, rolling over and resettling into the bed. You felt it again and this time you knew it wasn't your imagination.

"Mmph" you mumbled, which earnt you a chuckle.

"Hey love. What're you doing?" came Tom's husky voice. He started rubbing your shoulder with one hand whilst the other traced your jawline, his touch gentle enough to send your skin into a shiver of goosebumps.

"Sleeping" you replied.

"But it's 2:30 in the afternoon!"

You cracked open an eyelid. "And?"

He chuckled again and leant down to kiss you. Maybe it was because you were still feeling drowsy from your nap or because Tom's touch was electrifying against your skin, but you found your free hand wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer in to you. He didn't seem to mind, shifting so that his body was flush alongside yours.

"This is the best wake up call I've ever had" you mumbled and Tom smiled.

"I'll keep that in mind for future wake ups"

"Please do" you replied before reattaching your lips to his. The kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Tom, you're needed on set in fifteen minutes" called Harrison.

"Kay, thanks man" Tom called, before turning to look at you. It was a look you knew very well and you gave him a coy smile.

"Fifteen minutes is plenty of time" he purred before leaping off the bed, pulling the covers with him. You had shed your jeans and bra earlier and Tom's eyes grew wide at the sight of your ass teasing him from its cheeky confines.

"Ooh I like these!" he declared, jumping back onto the bed and grabbing your ass with his hands. You muffled a squeal in the pillows and giggled as he shook your hips, making your flesh wobble. "Oh yes, I definitely like these!" he stated giving your cheeks a quick slap before getting up to quickly shimmy out of his clothes.

The makeup artist had made him look grubby today and it only served to emphasise his chiselled features. Your already damp panties were getting thoroughly soaked staring at him. Finally free of his clothes, save his briefs, he rejoined you on the bed, pulling you on top of him.

Your lips locked as you straddled him, his member growing quickly beneath you, driving you wild with want. You teasingly rubbed your damp panties against him and were rewarded when he smacked your ass and you bit your lower lip to stifle a whimper.

You sat up to pull off your top, shaking your head and letting your hair fall across your shoulders. Tom sat up wrapping his muscular arms around you, burying his face in your chest, lips and tongue feasting upon the sensitive flesh of your breasts. You moaned and sighed, delighting in the sensations only Tom could give you, rocking your hips along the length of him, your core yearning for him.

Tom pulled back gasping and rolled you onto your back, your legs tangled around his waist. He pulled himself free from your clawing hands and wrestled with your legs, which you kept wrapped tightly around his delicious middle. Upon realising that he wasn't going to win the battle he frowned at you before the devils smirk danced on his lips, adding fuel to the burning fire in your panties. Tom slowly traced his fingers along your legs, down towards your core, pausing at the edge of your panties.

"Tom" you whispered, longing for his touch.

Tom continued to smirk, dragging his fingers back up your quivering legs and down again, playing with the edges of your panties, which were thoroughly soaked.