05

You

"Alright kids, time for nap time!" I clapped my hands as they all obeyed, I made sure every kid is tucked in as Moonbin went to get the bedtime story book for them.

"Ssaem what story are we reading today?" Hyunjae asked Moonbin, I looked over the male who showed the book cover to them. "Red riding hood!" He said as the kids all listened quietly as he read the story.

I took the opportunity to clean up at the back, I sweep the floor and wiped the smudges that the kids did during lunch time. By the time I was done with the dishes I saw them already fast asleep and Moonbin putting the book away as he gave me a smile.

Some parents picked the kids up early, now only five kids are waiting for their parents to come. "Here noona." Moonbin gave me a glass of water and I took it from him gratefully before chugging down the cold water.

He was about to say something when his phone rang, "It's my uncle." He said before answering the phone call, I stood up to walk towards the kids who are busy playing with the blocks. "Look ssaem, I made a car!" Hyunjae said pointing at his supposed to be car, "That's a very nice car Hyunjae." I patted his head and then glanced over to the others to see what are they making, they all are either making houses and even robots, when I got to Areum's side she was pouting.

"What's wrong?" I asked her gently, Areum pointed at her own pile of blocks and I stared at it before asking, "What did you build?"

"A house, it's where me and my daddy live." Areum answered, I mentally frowned, she didn't mention her mother infact she never actuall talk about her mother before. The other kids always brag with each other about how cool or even good looking their parents are, I saw Areum avoiding those conversations and play silently with the other toys. Areum only mentioned her father.

Family problems maybe.

"Why are you pouting sweetie?" I decided to ask her, Areum played with the single blue toy block in her hand before mumbling, "It's boring staying at home all the time, daddy is always busy and I usually stay in my room."

I was about to cheer the little girl up when Moonbin came running to me, I noticed the distress look he had and stood up. "My uncle called, he said my father is at the hospital. He fell at work." He said, instantly worried for his father.

"Then you should go, don't worry I'll manage." I said and he hugged me making me froze, "Thank you noona!" He said before running to grab his bag and jacket while putting his shoes on.

"Ssaem, where is Moonbin ssaem going?" Hyunjae asked, "He has to go home now, don't worry, I'll stay here with you." I told him and he nodded, "Goodbye noona!" Moonbin said and soon he was off, an hour past by the other parents came to get their kids leaving only Hyunjae and Areum with me.

They were helping me around until we heard someone pressing the doorbell, I went to answer and to my surprise it was Areum's father; Mr. Kim.

"Hello Mr. Kim." I bowed to him, I couldn't help but to stare at him. He look so good in that suit, of course he look good in that other night but still. "Hello Ms. Han." His dimpled smile made me flutter but I quickly pushed those feelings away.

"The kids are inside, come in." I said and he took off his shoes before following me inside, once we were inside Areum spotted us and she was shocked to see her father as well. "Daddy?" She titled her head in confusion, "Uncle Joonie?" Hyunjae blinked in confusion as well.

Mr. Kim's chuckles filled the whole place, "Why are you so shocked to see me? Anyways, let's go home." He said, Areum and Hyunjae went to get their bags leaving me and Mr. Kim alone. "Where's the other teacher?" Mr. Kim broke the silence.

"H-he already went home due to an emergency." I stuttered out embarrassingly, he immediately frowned, "He left you alone?" I nodded feeling intimidated by his sudden change of mood before looking at me in the eyes which softened a bit.

"How are you getting home?"

"I just take the bus." I answered, "Then let me drop you off." Mr. Kim offered and I quickly declined, "Oh dear! I can't be bothered, you must have somewhere to go." I said getting flustered again.

I'm just embarassing myself even more.

"It's late, a lady shouldn't be walking out openly. This city is full of dangerous people." His last word made me shuddered, the way he said that had a dangerous vibe in it.

"O-okay."

***